Chap 18 •Realization•

They found Ochobot and a seemingly unconscious BoBoiBoy, inside one of the store rooms, and they went closer to them. "What happened? Why is BoBoiBoy sleeping here?" Asked Gopal. "He's not sleeping, He's unconscious" Explained Ochobot. "Eh- How do you know?" Gopal asked. "Cause I've been trying to wake him up these past few minutes and he still wouldn't budge"

They took BoBoiBoy to the clinic and noticed a scar on his hand. "He must've burnt himself..?" Fang said unsure. "Hm, I did see a burnt up book, in his desk" said Yaya. "Haiyo, Why does he always get himself in trouble? He knows we can't save him everytime!" Said Ying. "That's not true, yes we save him but at the end of the day, he's the one that ends up saving us"defended Fang.

" I guess your right.. " Said Ying. " Mmnhn" they heard a low mumble. " Eh- BoBoiBoy! "Yaya sprung off from her seat and went closer, Fang, Gopal, And Ying did the same. "W-what happened?" BoBoiBoy mumbled. "You don't remember?" Ying asked. "No.. I don't"

"Hm, well we don't know too!" Said Gopal, and he earned a smack from Ying. " You weren't in your room, and Ochobot found you in one of the store rooms passed out, are you sure you don't remember anything? " Explained Fang. " What? How did I get out of my room? The last thing I remember was going to bed" said BoBoiBoy.

" Hm, Before going to bed? " Fang Repeated and BoBoiBoy nodded. The door swung open revealing the Higher-ups and Cattus who jumped on to the medical bed and rubbed herself on BoBoiBoy's hand. " Sorry for interrupting you guys but Cattus an I were worried about you BoBoiBoy" said Bell-bot.

"BoBoiBoy struggled sitting but managed to do it anyways. He picked Cattus up and put her in his lap and started petting her, while the cat meows. " It's fine, Sorry I got you guys worried" said BoBoiBoy still stroking the cat. "How are you feeling BoBoiBoy?" Asked Kokoci. "I'm fine commander, nothing to worry about"

" Do you remember anything last night?" He asked him. "Oum, no. I only remember going to sleep, and that's it" BoBoiBoy explained again. "... Alright then.. If you all are done, come meet me in the control room, with Maskmana and the others. Don't keep us waiting" said Kokoci before leaving, Tarung also followed him.

"Oh, Looks like we have to go now, Bye BoBoiBoy! Take care, don't stress your self too much" the gang reminded him. "I know I Know, I'm not a kid" Said BoBoiBoy pouting.

The door closed and silence filled the room. "Your Admiral, doesn't seem to care about your well being too much huh?" . "What do you mean?" BoBoiBoy asked it. "He asked you what you remember last night, and when he didn't get the answer he was hoping for, he left. Not even asking if your fine or okay".

" Hmm?? " BoBoiBoy looked closely at it. " Is there something wrong? " . "Nope, Nothing!"

" Well, can you get me some breakfast? " He asked it. " Eh- but, I can't be seen! or else I'll get 'confiscated' " it explained. " Pleeaaaase" BoBoiBoy unleashed his famous Pleading eyes A. K. A Thorns puppy dog eyes. The book sigh before agreeing and going out of the room leaving BoBoiBoy with a mischievous grin on his face. 'thorns eyes are really undeniable huh? I guess he got that from me! ' he thought proudly.

After breakfast, he took a bath and fixed his hair, he hung the towel and went to his mini study desk. For these past few days he's been writing stuff that's been happening in the station, and see if it has any connections to him, cause their proof that they showed him, was a boy who almost had the same cap as him. "Hm, His cap and my cap look almost exactly the same! " He said as he looked at the footage, that was hacked by his loyal assistant. " The feathers look like, their made of something... But what?" BoBoiBoy said in a thinking position. " Aha! Fangs shadow Eagle! Wait.. no... The feathers! They look like shadow feathers! That must be how he forms those wings... But it couldn't be fang, Commander said he too was passed out.. maybe an illusion? Or maybe he has a secret power that allows him to move fast that makes an illusion while him still being there..? Hm, or maybe it isn't fang... But he's the only one who could control shadows though... Or..! " BoBoiBoy grabbed another book, there it contained all the info that solar wrote, although it didn't fit in one book so he just asked for the important ones. He flipped a few pages until he found the page he was looking for.

The Twelve elements of the Earth

The elements of Earth are different from chemical elements, they represent the basic elements that are required for life to sustain. They are used to simplify the complexity of nature and matter by ancient people.

There are twelve different kind of elements but there are only eight main elements, which are Earth , Wind , Lightning , Nature , Light , And Moon.

Those seven main elements are the key to Produce and protect Life, with out it, Life will be in unbearable.

But The twelve elements of nature are Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Thunder, Ice, Force, Time, Flower, Shadow, Light and Moon.

Each of these elements are simplified terms for higher and complex substances.

• Earth resembles rocks and soil that we live on. The main personality of this is, Courage, And Leadership.

• Water resembles the oceans and the sea's of the Earth. The personality's are, Calm, Lazy, And Fast thinkers.

• Wind resembles the freedom we have on earth, it also is used for us to live, or as people call it, Oxygen. The main personas are Carefree, Cheer-full, And Over joyous.

• Fire represents the heat and flame. Although it's main personas are, Short tempered and easily stressed, And some say they have a pinch of anger issues.

Those are the four basic elements also know as classical elements of nature.

• Thunder the element that represents electricity. It's main personalities are short tempered and easily angered.

• Ice represents snow and cold. It's main personalities are lazy, Calm, And fast thinkers.

• Force is the element of combat and spirit. It's main personalities are, narcissistic, And smart.

• Time is the element that shows and let us control the Past , Present , And Future. It's main personalities are, Cold hearted, Funny, And Calm.

• Flower resembles the plants or nature in the earth, It's Personalities are Naivety and Innocence.

• Shadow, is the dark element and represents darkness and negativity. It's persona's are shy, And Awkward.

• Light resembles divinity and purity, While it's personality's are Narcissistic and Egoistic.

• Moon, Is related to The shadow element but it resembles space and the paranormal. It's also Shy and awkward, but Can also be brave sometimes.

BoBoiBoy closed the book, and examined the footage again. " That means... That figure is... Me.."