TWELVE

"You told me everything at the club," Micheal went on, "and you are lovable Leena. I do..."

"Stop, Micheal. Just stop."

Leena closed the door and faced Micheal who now stood, looking into her direction. She tried her best not to stare at his muscular arms and chest knowing they would serve as a distraction from what was really meant to be done.

Her eyes were focused on his, even though in some way, it felt like he was stripping her naked just by staring at her. She controlled every urge she had to move up to him and kiss him,or strip for him and let every fantasy in her head be a reality. All she needed to do was constantly remind herself that it would be wrong and to think of the fact that she was still Jonathan's wife.

"I was drunk , so anything I might have said to you was all due to effects from the alcohol. I didn't mean any of it. Let's just forget it..."

"So even the talk about your mom and the reason you married Jonathan was also the alcohol?" Michael asked, interrupting Leena's expected explanations, " all that about me breaking up with you over a text. That was the alcohol too?"

"For Christ's sake Michael!!" Leena yelled, "I'm married. Even if I meant everything I said, you know it could never happen..."

"You think I don't know that? You think I haven't thought of all that Leena? I literally work with your husband and this isn't easy for me either."

They were both yelling at this point and all Leena wanted to do was leave that room. All she wanted to do was make him stop reminding her of what she already knew. Of the fact that she was in love with him yet married to Jonathan. The fact that these two men were connected yet both had a play in her life.

Her decision, whatever it would be, would definitely end up hurting her and one other person and she was not ready for it. She was not ready for this argument with Michael too and she turned to leave.

Micheal was not going to let her leave him hanging again and in long strides he grabbed her by the wrist and made her look at him.

He was so close that Leena could smell the scent she had vaguely got while in the room and his eyes were fierce as he looked at her. A combination of fiery passion, anger and frustration. It made her excited, just as much as it scared her.

"You're hurting me," Leena said while trying to get her hands free from his grasp.

"Tell me right now that you do not love me. Tell it to my face and I promise I'll let you go completely," he said, ignoring her attempts at freeing herself.

"Micheal don't do this..."

"I need you to tell me. I need you to make everything clear."

How could she though? She was still madly in love with him, as though  she never once stopped. How then could she tell him that she did not love him. It would be a lie, a lie she would not be so good at telling because every atom in her body wanted him.

But she was also married to Jonathan. A good man who gave her everything she needed, who loved her more than anything. He made her feel like she was the only girl in the world,and anyone else who  existed was insignificant. He was perfect for her. A safe space where she would not worry. How then could she let him go?

Micheal left her hand looking defeated. It was clear that the love story between them would never be completed. He had failed to win her back and now he was not sure if he would ever move on from her.He backed away from her, realizing that it was now necessary to let her go.

In that moment,  Leena was caught up trying to decide on what she would do and the thought of  not knowing how all of it would end pushed her to telling herself 'fuck it'.

She threw her bag to the floor and threw herself into Micheal's arms in a frantic kiss, letting any contrary thoughts flow away from her mind. For as long as it would last, it would only be her and Micheal.

She felt as his hands slowly moved to unzip her dress and move up her arm to her shoulder. He let the dress pool on the floor at her feet leaving her half naked with only her black lacy thong and her bra.

Her breathing was hitched and it felt as though an electric wave passed through her body everytime Micheal touched her skin. He lifted her up placing her against the wall. He kept trailing kisses on her neck moving down to her clavicle.

She moaned softly under his touch letting every skin to skin connection between them cover for what had felt like centuries without him.

With one hand holding her, he used the other to slowly unbuckle her bra and let it fall down her shoulder to the floor. He took his time with every part of  her skin making it feel like it was the first and would be the last time he ever touched her and she was a sight to behold.

He went on to caress her breast, taking her nipples in his mouth, one after the other. She squirmed at his touch as he trailed his hand down to her thong. She was so wet that he could feel it through the lacy material of the thong and it made him harder than he already was.

He pushed aside the lacy material and let his fingers slightly slide against her clit, torturing her with the pleasure. She was trying to control her moaning and make sure that she was not as loud and it all made him want to break her. He wanted her to scream his name till she could not anymore.

He slid a finger into her while still sucking and slightly biting her now hard nipples. She kept moaning and even biting on his shoulder when she felt she was loud. She wanted him to stop but also felt like she needed more.

He then slid two fingers into her, letting his thumb rub on her clit, stimulating her even more. Her moans made him move even faster until she felt the life move out of her.  She felt her legs begin to shake as she completely forgot whether she was breathing or not. Her eyes rolled back her head as she came on his fingers, screaming into his shoulders.

She felt drained, letting her head rest on Micheal's shoulders.

"I'm not done with you yet,"

Micheal said while carrying her to the bed and laying her on it face down. He was about to do the wildest things to her that was for sure.