THIRTEEN

8 pm.
That was the time Leena woke up having lost track of time, with a hand on her and Michael fast asleep. She looked at him, mastering just how peaceful and innocent he looked while sleeping, and not at all the ravaging monster who had her worn out and left her sore.

Her mind then flashed back to everything that had happened God knows how long ago. Micheal ,after flipping her on the bed, had taken her from the back. He kept thrusting into her so deep that his skin slapping hers and her constant screaming moans were all that filled the room. He did not stop till she came and even when she finally thought it was over, he took her while lying beside her, one leg held up, and his dick inside her.

Leena did not even think it possible to be able to orgasm so many times in one session or how many positions could possibly exist. Not even when she was his submissive. She had somewhat always been scared of exploring her body and set boundaries.

She did not even realize up until then, how flexible she was and when this beast of a man was finally done with her she failed to realize how soon  she passed out from being thoroughly fucked.

Her phone buzzed and she slowly removed his hand from her, trying her best not to wake him up. It was Jonathan. Seven missed calls from him and five messages. Her phone had been on silent mode the whole time and the horror on her face when she saw the time meant she was supposed to be home.

She got up stealthily from bed ignoring the soreness she felt and the slight limp she noticed while walking to the bathroom. She did not shower despite knowing how much a warm bath would have worked wonders for the soreness she felt. She only cleaned up a bit, and got dressed leaving to head home. She would bathe once she got there and probably come up with a good excuse for being late.

                   ***************
Traffic was luckily not bad and Leena soon arrived, welcomed by the sounds of laughter her mom and Jonathan made. Since when did her self absorbed mom get along with her husband anyway.

"Oh! There she is. We were just talking about you."

Jonathan moved to her by the door, giving her a peck on the lip before guiding her in, his hand circling her waist in a way that reminded her just how tightly she had been held moments back.

"What were you talking about?" Leena asked eyeing her mom suspiciously. She could have told Jonathan about her having left work early making it difficult to explain why she was back home so late.

"Your mom just told me something you kept secret from me," Jonathan said making Leena nervous and equally scared.

Her mom was really good at gathering information, and if by chance she knew about Micheal's return in her life, there was no doubt she would end up telling Jonathan. The look he was giving her only made things worse for her and if she could, she would have wriggled out of his grip and maybe run. It was even getting hot and she felt her palms all sweaty.

"How could you hide your rebel stories from me...you even smoked weed?"

Relief swept through her but her mom looked at her like she knew something else she was not telling. The kind of look that had always made Leena scared in a way.

She gave a faint chuckle, "that was a long time ago. Besides, I don't smoke anymore."

"You might as well start," her mom said getting Jonathan to laugh at the response.

"I would have loved to meet that Leena but my Leena would never smoke. She's just perfect, isn't she?" Micheal said smiling at Leena's mom.

"Too perfect you'd think it was all a farce," she responded while laughing making her words seem like a joke.

Leena was uncomfortable with the conversation that made her feel like some object of perfection.

She also knew that what her mom said was not a joke. Her mom knew something and she was playing mind games with her, giving hints about it so Leena could work to get it out of her.

She had done that before, more than once and she always took it to her advantage, pushing Leena into making decisions based on what she wanted. How else did she end up being with Jonathan instead of going after the one person she thought to be the love of her life.

"I should go freshen up," she said while freeing herself from Micheal's hold.

She did not give him a chance to say anything that could have held her back, hoping that they would go on with their conversation not minding her.

"Did you perhaps hurt your leg, you seem to be limping."

The question made her stop in her tracks. The last thing she wanted was for Jonathan to find anything wrong or off with her. She knew it was out of concern, but she could not help but feel like the truth might have been catching up with her.

She turned to him with a hint of a smile, "it's my shoes. It's been a while since I wore heels and I've had them on all day. I'll just take them off."

He bought her lie and she could not have felt more relieved about anything in her entire life if she was leaving out the one time in high school when she was almost caught smoking weed.

Guilt aside, she without doubt would term what happened as the best sex she had had in a while. The only question was  what it meant for her marriage if it went on, or if Jonathan ever found out. Not that he had to. She would make sure he did not.

Either way, would she let it happen again or was it going to be the last time it happened?