The pink dread

Aemond and Jaenys were walking to the yard as she explained how she claimed Tyrax.

"How lucky you are," Aemond said sarcastically.

She felt bad for rubbing it in Aemonds face she knows how lonely it is when everyone has a dragon but you, so she grabbed his hand and pulled him in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" Aemond questioned.

"To fly."

She brought Aemond to where he dragon was, seeing as Tyrax hated the dragon pit. They approached him carefully but Aemond stayed a safe distance away.

"Get over here he won't bite."

"You sure about that?" Aemond asked sarcastically.

He came closer and she placed his hand on the black beast. Aemond smiled for the first time in a long time he felt at ease.

He rubbed his hand gently against Tyrax petting him and so did Jaenys. They laughed and smiled at each other.

"You'll get your dragon one day Aemond and I can't wait to ride with you all over westeros." She told him.

He starred at her intensely, he liked the idea of being with her. She wasn't like the rest of his family.

Their happiness was soon interrupted when Alicent came charging at Aemond.

"Get away from that thing Aemond!" She yelled.

"Is she talking about me or the dragon?" Jaenys asked Aemond and both let out a chuckle.

Alicent grabbed Aemond and started scolding Jaenys but when Tyrax realized what was going on he growled at Alicent causing her to step back from the girl. She turned and took Aemond away leaving Jaenys standing there alone with Tyrax.

*Later in the dragon pit*

As the dragon keepers helped Jacaerys claim his dragon Vermax as Jaenys approached Aemond

As she was about to speak Aegon pushed her to the side and wrapped an arm around Aemond.

"Aemond we have a surprise for you" Aegon says brushing his hair out of his face.

"What is it?"

"Something very special," Luke adds with a smirk, as he runs deeper into the pit.

Jaenys raised an eyebrow confused to what her brothers were talking about.

"You're the only one of us without a dragon," Aegon says guiding his brother to the pit.

"Indeed."

"And we felt badly about it so we found one for you." Aegon added.

Jaenys was sceptical about this but kept her mouth shut.

"A dragon?"How?" Aemond asked.

"The gods provide" Aegon said jokingly as Luke ran out with a pig with fake wings tied to it's back.

"Behold! The Pink dread!" The three boys shouted.

"Be sure to mount her carefully first flights always the hardest," Aegon said as the boys snorted and walked away laughing.

Jaenys grabbed Jace and scolded him but he brushed it off and joined Aegon and Luke.

"Aemond I'm sorry I had no idea-" Jaenys said but Aemond stopped her.

"How dare they! You are all bastards! I deserve a dragon more than any of you!"

Jaenys pushed Aemond angrily and left wiping her tears from the blow of Aemonds words.

For rest of the day she spent it with her mother and new baby brother Joffery. She didn't usually do this but when she did deep down she enjoyed it.

"Princess there's been a situation," said her mother's handmaiden. Rhaenyra gave the babe to the servant and made her way out.

Jaenys heard the handmaidens gossiping about what happened. Ser Harwin had punched Ser Cole in defense of her brothers.