Secrets

The Black's were back on dragonstone, Jaenys had yet to tell her family that she was wed, she and Aemond had been meeting in secret every 3 days on the island between Dragonstone and Kings Landing when everyone was asleep

Jaenys and Aemond collapsed onto the the ground breathless and naked.

Aemond starred at her and tucked her hair behind her ear. She smiled.

She got up and started putting her dress back on.

"Mm," Aemond said biting his lip starring at her naked body.

"Stop starring." Jaenys said turning around. He got up putting on his trousers.

"I'm allowed to stare at my wife," he said grabbing onto her waist pulling her close to him.

"Have you even told your family we're married?" She asked knowing the answer.

"As I recall you said to wait until you told my half sister and uncle."

She sighed. "I know I keep trying and waiting but everything has just been so calm, last thing I wanted was to ruin things."

He kissed her forehead. "You tell me what you want me to do and I will you know that." He assured her.

"Oh so you'd fall on your sword if I asked." She joked.

He pulled her in even tighter looking directly into her eyes. "I'd burn cites and kill for you, if you were ever in danger I'd burn this whole world to save you, understand?"

She kissed him deeply and whispered to him. "I believe you."

She pulled away slowly. "I should go Daeron will be up soon."

He nodded giving her a goodbye kiss and watched her fly away on Tyrax.

By the time Jaenys got back to Dragonstone it was dawn. She snuck back into the castle making her way to Daeron's room, he was asleep.

MEANWHILE IN KINGS LANDING

Something felt off. It was surprisingly quiet. By this time the servants would be all over.

"My Prince your mother is awaiting you." Said Ser Criston Cole and escorted the Prince.