Chapter 1 - Introduction

5000 YEARS AGO, DWAPAR YUGA

FOREST NEAR INDRAPRASTHA

As Everyone sat down in their assigned seats Shakuni couldn't help but ask "Devi, Who are you and why have you summoned us here?" The lady turned towards Shakuni, gave him a sickly sweet smile and replied "Well Gandhar Raj if you patiently waited for a few minutes I would have mentioned why you are here, Who you will be watching about and everything in between. I request you all to kindly shut up and listen to what I have to say." She looked at every single person in the room and started talking again "I am Niyati and yes Devi Niyati. I came here to show you the lives of 6 Kuru children who have been transported to Kaliyuga on the day of Draupadi Vastraharan as a curse placed on them by Agnidev. We will be watching where they are, who they are and what they are doing. Before all that I will introduce you to a family, the family where these 6 kids grow up." As soon as Devi Niyati said that, everyone present started wondering how that is possible. Soon the screen started playing. A man's voice could be heard from the screen, "Hello audiences, I am time. I would be telling you about the family that raised the Dwaparyug saviors. Lets First meet Suhasini Goenka. She has two sons Manish and Akhilesh. Manish is married to Swarna and has two children Keerthi and Kartik. Akhilesh is married to Surekha and has two sons Luv and Kush. Suhasini Devi has a nephew whose name is Samarth, he is the same age as Kartik," as Samay Dev started introducing these people, their pictures and relations to each other appeared on the screen (like a family tree) "Now we are going to look at another family the Singhania Family. The family head is Dadaji and Bhabhimaa. Their son Naitik and daughter-in-law Akshara. Dadaji's younger brother Rajashekar and his wife Gayatri. Their daughter Rashmi and son-in-law Nikhil. Naitik and Akshara's children Naksh, Naira and Sirat. Naira and Sirat are twins. Naksh is married to Keerthi Goenka and have a son named Krish Singhania. Kartik is married to Naira goenka and has 3 children; Kaira, Kairav and Akshara. After Nairaa died Kartik married Sirat and they have a daughter named Aarohi. Currently all three, Kartik, Sirat and Naira are dead. Rashmi and Nikhil have 2 daughter named Gayu and Mishti. After Nikhil and Rashmi died and Gayu got married and left, the maheshwari's adopted Mishti. Gayu is married to Samarth and they have three kids; Vansh, Risha, Vatsal. There is also another family that is crucial to know about, they are the Maheshwari's. The Maheshwari's are Akshara's family. The head of the family are Vishwanath and Rajshree Maheshwari. Their kids are Shaurya and Akshara and Mishti, who they adopted. Shaurya is married to Varsha, Akshara's friend and they have 2 daughters named Ananya and Kuhu. Vishwanath has a younger brother named Omkar. Omkar and his wife Rajini have 2 children Anshuman and Urmila. Anshuman is married to Jasmine and have a son name Nishant. Urmila didn't get married and kidnapped Sirat as she was jealous of Akshara's happiness. Sirat ran away from Urmila when she grew up and Singhania's found her and explained everything to her. Urmila was arrested for her acts.  Kaira was later kidnapped by the Goenka's rival Veda who planned on killing her but couldn't, so instead she raised Kaira as her own child and changed her name to Krishna, (which the Goenka's found about while trying to catch her but they couldn't as she escaped once again). When Veda was on her deathbed, she told Kaira the truth and Kaira will come to Mumbai to look for her real family. Now as you can see this is the family, the 6 time travelers call theirs. I will be showing you bits and pieces of their lives when they were young to give you a idea about how they are, then we will watch them from a month before they are all united with each other." 

Time started playing and visuals appeared on the screen. The screen first showed a house (GOENKA HOUSE) with a lady holding a thali and circling around a tulsi plant. After that she went inside and called Raju Bhayya. Raju Bhaiya joyfully appeared and asked " Ji badi maa, you called me?" It is revealed that the lady is none other than Swarna Goenka and she with a smile said "Haa Raju Bhaiya, I called you to ask if you have prepared breakfast for the storm that would be coming downstairs in half-an-hour." Raju Bhaiya laughed and replied "Haa badi maa, everything is ready; from kachori, sandwiches to juice and milk everything is ready." Meanwhile Suhasini came from mandir room and gave Swarna and Raju Bhayya prasad and worriedly asked "Swarna are the kids awake yet?" Swarna turned to Suhasini and replied "Don't worry maa, Surekha went to wake them up." As soon as she said that the screen showed the audience a guy who was wearing a coat and answering a call " Don't worry Mr.Arora, believe in your group. You are their manager and they are new, teach them the ropes and they will soon learn the work," the guy turns around and we get to see Kairav Goenka. The video is paused and below Kairav picture the words 'KAIRAV GOENKA AKA URUVI PUTR, YUVRAJ KAIRAV' appeared. Kunti, Karn, Uruvi, Vrishali joys knew limit. They were so happy to see Kairav after 20 years. Uruvi started crying and said "My son, look at him arya. He was a little boy the last time I saw him and now he grew so much."