Chapter 11

Neil's suggestion made the Dvapara Vasis shocked. "Akshara can't marry Abhimanyu. Why are they going to talk about it? She doesn't even like him." Subhadra stated in confusion. While everyone was worried about what would happen to Akshara, only one person was sitting quietly without any worry. "You are right Rajkumari Subhadra but it looks like Putri Akshara's mother isn't as concerned as you are. Why are you not worried about your daughter's future Samragni?" Shakuni asked, trying to stir conflicts again. Draupadi gave a cunning smile and replied to him "Don't worry about my daughter's future, Gandhar Raj. Her marriage won't take place with Doctor Abhimanyu." Some were surprised by Drupad Kanya's answer while some were shocked and others happy. "How are you so sure Jiji?" Asked Valandhara, confused. Draupadi gently smiled at her and replied "Didn't Samay Dev and Devi Niyati say that the kids will come back to Dvapara Yuga to save us all? How can they do that if they are still connected to Kali Yuga? Any connections that the Kids have with Kaliyuga have to break when they come here and marriage isn't a connection or bond you break, so I don't think any of our kids there will get married. Besides, if our kids were going to get married in Kaliyuga then we would have known about it before."

To say everyone was surprised with Panchali's reply would be a lie. Devi Niyati started clapping and replied "You have once again proved that you are different among all Samragni. You are right. When the kids come here, they will have to break all connections with Kali Yuga and if they are married they can't do that. It is necessary that they don't form any connections like marriage there." The screen started playing again and it showed Neil going inside the Hospital and Abhimanyu following him with a worried look. "But Neil, isn't it too fast? I mean Akshara doesn't even know me properly and their family doesn't know me either. What if they straight away reject the proposal?" Neil stopped walking and made his brother sit on a bench nearby. He looked at his elder brother and stated "Bhai, it is true that Bhabhi doesn't know about you fully and she doesn't love but she doesn't hate you either. So she won't reject, as for the Goenka's family, didn't you say their bade papa was really excited to meet you and was proud of you and liked you. If he has a good impression on you then there is no way he will reject you and he will convince the family too. So, relax." Abhimanyu sighed and asked "But Neil, wouldn't it be like manipulating or forcing Akshu for this relationship if we do that? Moreover, what if she isn't ready to marry? Or if she already likes someone? What do we do then?" Neil sighed and replied "Bhai you are worrying too much. Also, if you want answers to your questions then we have to talk to them else how will we get the answers," Neil tried to gauge his brother's reactions but he didn't understand anything, so he suggested "However, if you think this is a risky process and you might get rejected then we will just present this option in front of our family and let them decide what to do next, alright?" Abhimanyu agreed to it and they went to find their family.

"Why do I feel like a disaster will be taking place?" Shakuni asked no one in particular. Samay Dev smirked and replied "Wow Gandhar Raj, I guess your ability to create disasters in families led you to identify them even before they happen. That is fascinating." Krishna, Ashtabharya's, Balram and Devi Niyati smirked at Samay Dev's comment where everyone else were either trying to hide their laughs or understand about the disaster Samay Dev hinted at. "What kind of disaster are they going to face Samay Dev?" Ganga Putra Bhishma asked. Devi Niyati smiled and replied "Nothing the kids can't handle Ganga Putra. Besides, it's not as much of a disaster as Samay Dev said. Everything will be fine." The Dvapara Vasis felt a little relieved after Devi Niyati's explanation and continued watching.

The screen then showed Risha in her room looking through her laptop. "Kaira! Who are you, Kaira? Where did you suddenly appear from and why was Aaru di so concerned about you? Mainly why does your name sound so similar to Kairav Bhayya?" Risha spent the next fifteen minutes looking for any details on Kaira through hacking or general searching but she couldn't find anything. She tiredly sighed and called Aarohi who lifted her call and asked "What happened? Why are you calling me in the middle of work hours?" Risha sighed and replied "Di, you gave me a first name and asked me to look for her without any other details. How am I supposed to do that, yet I still did it and unfortunately found nothing. Can you give me more details so I can look for her properly?" Aarohi irritatedly sighed and replied "That is the only thing I have about her Choti." Risha sighed and once again asked "Do you know her last name? Or age, where she lives, where she works, or anything?" Aarohi sighed tiredly once again and thought about it. She suddenly replied "Krishna!" to which Risha asked "Krishna? Di are you serious? You think saying God Krishna's name will help us find out about Kaira?" "No duffer her other name is Krishna and look for this Krishna/Kaira in our family books, I am sure you will find out about her there and then try to make some connections from there." Aarohi explained.