Chapter 7

Samay Dev sighed at Rajkumar Nakul's questions. He smiled sarcastically and replied "Yes Rajkumar Nakul, Kaira also remembers the past, I said that a few minutes ago." Nakul sheepishly looked down and then at Samay dev quickly and asked him "What about my other question? Why did Kairav call Panchali Kaki Shree?" Samay Dev once again sighed at Nakul's question and replied "Well Rajkumar Nakul you would always call your relatives with the relations, right?" Samay dev asked Nakul in return mischievously. Nakul looked utterly confused and asked Samay Dev "How is Draupadi related to Kairav, Samay Dev?" Samay Dev turned serious and replied "Let's just wait for the answers to present themselves in front of us rather than asking about them. It won't take long for us to know the truth about a very important person present here." Samay dev's reply made people extremely serious and cautious while Kunti started sweating in nervousness. Kunti felt as if the truth which she was protecting for years would be revealed soon. The screen started playing once again. "Okay then Aaru tell your team that you and Akshu will be coming with us to UP rather than going with them. If they have any other concerns, tell them to talk to me." Kairav said with a tight smile that only Vansh and Dvapara Vasis noticed. Aaru nodded excitedly as she knew her brothers won't let any of the plans plotted by the Birla's won't work.

After their conversation everyone retired to their rooms. Rishu, Aaru, and Akshu shared a room not because there were no rooms in the Goenka's house but because they wanted to stay together. Their room was big enough to fit 4 people along with their beds, desks, dressing tables and closets. There was an empty area in their room which was left open by the elders. Whenever the girls ask about it, they either get no replies or a change of conversation. However, everyone else in the house knows that the space belonged to the eldest daughter of the Kaira. (IDK if I have made it clear in the previous chapters but I here is the thing, only Kairav and Vansh know Kaira is alive. The rest of the Goenka's think Veda killed her. Kairav and Vansh have not revealed anything about Kaira till they find her.) Even though she wasn't present there with them, they always made sure she got what the rest of the daughters have. Akshu was cleaning and fixing her guitar and Aaru was reading a book while Rishu was combing her hair. Rishu was staring at the empty space in their room for a while when she asked Akshu and Aaru "Di Why do we always have this extra space in our room?" "Even I don't know about the empty space Rishu. Akshu di do you know anything about it?" Aaru who was reading her book kept it aside while thinking deeply, replied, and then asked Akshu. Akshu looked up from her guitar and said "I once asked Dadi about it and she said we couldn't place anything there because that's Sirat and Naira how mom wanted it. Something like she designed this room for us."

Aaru and Rishu were quiet for some time thinking about what Akshu said. Rishu asked Akshu "If Sirat mam or Naira ma designed this room for us, why are they this big? There are only three of us but this room is enough for four, does this mean there were supposed to be four of us? Like do we have another sister we don't know about?" Aaru flicked Rishu's head while Akshu slapped her own forehead due to Rishu's questions. "Haa Rishu haa. We have an elder sister who has been separated from us when we were young." Replied Aaru sarcastically. Akshu rolled her eyes and said "Haa The elder sister is Karna, Kairav bhayya is Yudhishthira, Vansh bhayya is Bheema, I am Arjun, Aaru is Nakul and you are Sahadev. Just like how Kunti dev abandoned Angaraj Karna, our mother lost her eldest daughter." Rishu who understood her sisters were taunting her rolled her eyes and continued combing her hair. On the other hand, Dvapara Vasis were in utter shock. Everyone turned towards Kunti who was looking at her feet in guilt and fear. "Maa, is this true? Is Akshara saying the truth maa?" Nakul prayed to every god in existence, hoping his mother would say it was a lie and that his niece was just joking. "Mata Nakul asked you something Mata, please give him a reply." Dharmaraj pleaded with his mother. Kunti Devi's silence is killing the Kuru Vanshis. "So, it is true. Akshara is not lying. Angraj Karna is your son. Your eldest son." Arjun said aloud. Even though he said that to Rajmata Kunti it looked like he was speaking to himself. Draupadi looked at all her husbands who looked broken. She stared at Sahadev for a little long as he was just staring at the ground crying silently. She understood her youngest husband knew this truth long before. "Kunti, I stayed silent all this time but I can't anymore. You gave birth to a lion. He is the only hope I have. Please reveal the truth Kunti. Your truth will be the only thing that will help save this lineage. Please Kunti." Pitamaha Bhishma asked, raising his hands in front of Rajmata Kunti. "You knew the truth?" Angraj Karna asked Bhishma. Bhishma slowly nodded his head and replied "I did Angraj Karna. I knew the truth a long time ago. I knew the truth when I first saw you. I knew you were not a Sutputr. I didn't know who your mother was. But when I saw Kunti for the first time, I understood what might have happened. Everything confirmed on the day Kunti recognized you." "Recognized mitr Karna? What do you mean by recognizing him, Pitamah?" Duryodhana asked in anger.