Chapter 6

The atmosphere around the Dvapara Vasis was calm. It felt like the calm before a storm. Everyone was surprised by Vansh's question. They were utterly confused. Many emotions were seen in the eyes of Kuruvanshis. Sorrow, anger, hurt and pain. Millions of questions were running through their heads. The screen continued. "I will never be able to forget that day. The day I was separated from my parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, my sister," Kairav started, "Kaira, Lakshman, Lakshmana, Vrishasen and I were playing in the garden. We were strictly told not to enter any Sabha's that day. We did not understand anything, but we didn't think much about it. We were just naïve kids. We played for a few hours and then I saw it. The horrible thing in my life. Choti maa's vastraharan." "How did you see that? And how did no one notice you?" Vansh asked gloomily. Kairav sadly smiled and replied "Lakshmana," this made many heads in the Dvapara Yuga Vasis turn their heads to princess Lakshmana who shrugged as she didn't remember any of it. "Lakshmana?" Vansh asked, confused. "Haa. Even Lakshmana used to wander around the palace like Rishu used to do. On that specific day she was in a bad mood and wanted kaka Shree Duryodhana, so she kept going towards the Sabha, the guards stopped her a few times but she still managed to sneak by. I followed her trying to take her back but she was fast and went towards the Sabha. There I picked her up and looked into the room I saw."

Tears started pooling in Kairavs eyes but he did not let them spill. He continued "No one noticed me. I was confused as to what was happening. Lakshmana climbed down and left from the Sabha but I was still there. I hid behind a pillar. I didn't understand what was going all I knew was, whatever was taking place there would lead to a disaster. I saw how everyone insulted kaki Shree, her vastraharan and Agnidev's curse. I left as soon as he placed the curse. I was trying to look for Kaira, but before I could, a bright light enveloped me and I woke up in baby Kairav's body. I put the pieces together when I was brought home, when Rishu, Akshu and Aaru were born." Vansh was the glass so tightly it broke. Neither of them moved or blinked. Kairav turned towards Vansh and asked him "how did you get here?" Vansh laughed mockingly towards their situation and replied " I was playing with three year old Sutasoma, and baby Aaru and Akshu in the kitchen. The rest of my brothers and Suthanu di were in the garden. I remember everything was gloomy that day. It looked like the end of something, I didn't realize what it was sooner but I wish I did. I was taking Akshu and Aaru to their rooms when a bright light enveloped the three of us. I was baby Vansh. Few months younger than you. You know the rest."

Dvapara Vasis were shocked to their cores with what they just heard. Among those members, one person's heart was filled with thunderstorms and worry. "They remember everything!" Mahamahim Bhishma roared in agony. "Of course, they do Mahamahim. They were at a reasonable age then." "How come only Vansh and Kairav remember it but not the rest of the kids, Samay Dev?" Gandhar Raj Shakuni asked curiously. Samay Dev gave Gandhar Raj a look which made him want to crawl into the deepest caves of earth and never come back. Mahamantri Vidur, noticing this, repeated the question to which Samay Dev sighed and answered "Kairav and Vansh are not the only ones who remember it. Kaira does too; not the dyut Sabha because she was not present there but everything that happened here till she disappeared. As for the rest of the three, Akshu and Aaru were very little kids so they do not remember anything. Rishu was not even born then so she doesn't even know about it." While a few members were happy with his answer, few were worried. The screen started playing again, they spent the rest of the time watching Kairav and Vansh sit there in agony and wallow. It was 8 o'clock when Kairav got a call from Akshu asking him and Vansh to come home.

Finally, it was night time and all the kids were present in the house having dinner with the Goenka's. "So tiny devils, how was your day today?" Manish Goenka asked his grandkids. Akshu excitedly replied "Well bade papa it was great. As soon as I went my manager Kiran came into my office and told me about a camp Birla Hospital was hosting in a month. It is in UP and they requested me to attend it by providing them music therapy. So can I go?" Manish proudly smiled at Akshu and replied "That is great Akshu. Helping people with your music is amazing and it will be associated with the Birla Hospital so there is no need to think about this. You have my permission, go on the trip." Bade papa's reply made Risha, Akshu and the rest except Aaru smile at him. Bade papa turned towards Aaru and asked her "Aaru why are you so quiet today? Bacha, is everything alright? Are you going to the camp in UP? If you are worried about permission then do not be. I gave permission to Akshu and I will give it to you too, okay?" Aaru smiled at Bade papa and replied "Nothing Bade papa everything is fine, and thank you bade papa for the permission but I was wondering if Akshu and I could not go?" Aaru hesitantly asked Bade papa. Vansh and Kairav who understood what Aaru was doing gave her a look which Aaru ignored.