Chapter 8

'Why is Aaru saying this? How could she say this? Pitamah Bhishm can never do anything like that? Duryodhana was and is a bad omen of Kuruvansh! Aaru you are wrong Pitamaha Bhishm is not the reason for Duryodhana's actions.' Arjun thought conflictingly. "Aaru I can't believe you are seriously saying this. Duryodhana being nice is impossible. You are seriously wrong here Aaru. How could you even think like that!" Akshu scolded Aaru slightly. Aaru huffed and rolled her eyes when Rishu questioned "Di why do you think Duryodhana being nice is impossible? Because he always thought of doing bad things to Pandavas?" "Rishu, are you seriously saying Duryodhana is a nice guy?" Akshu asked Rishu ridiculously. Rishu sighed and explained "No di, I am not saying Duryodhana is a saint. All I am saying is, if one treats a kid like a monster he will turn into a monster. Mahamahim Bhishm, Mahamantri Vidur and Rajmata Satyavathi treated Kaauravas their own grandsons like an outcast and monsters. It filled their hearts with hurt and Shakuni who was determined to get revenge on Kuruvansh for the injustice that happened to Gandhari used this opportunity and poisoned their mind. If Mahamahim Bhishm took the Kauravas near him and explained to him with love and care the same things he did with Pandavas, why would the Kauravas have any resentment towards anyone? Not only that Kauravas spent their entire childhood waiting for an ounce of love, attention and time from their entire family including their parents, but they never got it. All of a sudden five kids who claim to be their cousins enter the palace and receive all the attention, love and care they wanted but never got. Obviously they will dislike the Pandavas. The root of the problems between Kauravas and Pandavas has raised due to Kuru elders. They only cared about the kingdom and their lineage instead of the kids' hearts and minds. Shakuni used this opportunity to his advantage and destroyed the family."

Stunned would be an understatement to describe what the Dwapar Vasis were feeling. They never looked at it from this point of view. Pandavas gained some understanding of why Kauravas always hated them and mistreated them. The Kuruvansh elders looked down in shame. Narayan was sadly smiling at what he just heard. The screen continued, "So what you are trying to say is, wishing well for one's family and kingdom is a sin?'' asked AKshu angrily. Aaru sighed and replied "No di. That is what every king and the royal family should do but not at the expense of little kids. Remember monsters are not born, they are made. Neither Pandavas or Kauravas are at fault here." Rishu sighed and said "Di the only reason Pitamaha did that was because of his promise to the throne and his late father. All we are saying is sometimes we get jealous and hurt people because of our own family. And kids are the purest of all, they are the ones who could be easily manipulated. In these kinds of situations we should be careful of everything, that is something Kuru elders ignored." Samay Dev clapped proudly. "Finally someone stated the truth!" He exclaimed excitedly. Confused Arjun asked "What do you mean Samay Dev?" Samay Dev laughed and asked Phalguna "Kaunteya Arjun kids are sensitive hearted and don't know the harsh truth about the world we live in and the intentions of the people they are amongst. What if Abhimanyu and Upa-Pandavas were in Kauravas' place and Niramitra, Yaudheya and Babruvahana were in your place. How do you think it would have affected them when their entire family treats them like a danger and gives the love they earn to their cousins and other brothers?"

Arjun, the rest of the Pandavas and everyone were shocked by the question and the answer they realized but never said out loud. Pitamaha Bhishm Folded his hands ready to ask for an apology from the Kauravas when Duryodhan stopped him and said "No pitamaha! Please don't apologize to us and distance us. We are trying to fix our relations with the rest of our family and apologizing will only increase the distance." Bhishm was extremely proud of his grand-son. He never expected Duryodhan to understand everything and be a mature person. "Samay Dev, does this mean my great grand-daughter hates me?" Bhishm asked Samay Dev. "And me?" Vidur asked in nervousness and hurry. Even though they were upset with what they just heard, they still love Risha and Aaru so much and don't want to receive hate from the two girls. Yashoda Nandan laughed and replied "I guess we have to figure that out on our own Pitamaha." Samay Dev nodded his head and started playing. Before Akshu could say anything Rishu and Aaru received two slaps on the back of their heads. Their siblings from Dwapara Yuga started laughing as they had received those before. "Bm, cm what are you doing here?" Rishu asked, rubbing the place where they hit her. "And why did you hit us? This is abuse, do you know that?" Aaru asked dramatically which made Abhi and Pradyumna laugh at their sister while Akshu rolled her eyes and shook her head at the two.

"Well Rajkumaria we couldn't help but overhear your conversation. And we started wondering why you were talking about something that happened 5000 years ago instead of sleeping." Started Swarna, "So we slapped on your heads hoping you would gain some sense into your old, useless brains and sleep." Surekha explained. The two girls pouted while Akshu laughed at them. "Arrey Surekha, look at this one. She is still combing her hair. Oho Rishu, why are you still combing your hair? Come I will braid it for you." Swarna said while combing Rishu's hair. "Badi ma you know so much about Mahabharat and Ramayan right, please tell us a story from it?" Rishu asked sweetly. Everyone melted at Rishu's request. Badi Maa sweetly smiled and asked "What story do you want to hear Rishu?" "How about the Pandavas and Draupadi story?" Akshu asked cutely. "No no we heard about it last week. I want to listen to Bhanumathi and Duryodhan's story!" Aaru stated excitedly. "Absolutely not, we only hear those two stories. I want to hear something new and different. Badi maa tells us a new story!" Rishu asked excitedly. "Okay okay kids what story do you want to hear?" "How about Nakul's story when he was young?" Rishu asked. "Arrey pagli, do you think we watched his life story like a movie or something that we will know about it? All we know about him is that he has two wives and two sons." Rishu pouted not satisfied by her choti and badi ma's answers.

Nakul was extremely happy as he heard his niece asking stories about him. Kunti laughed at her grand-niece's expression and said "As soon as she comes here I will tell her everything about Nakuls' childhood." "Even the embarrassing moments maata?" Bheem asked slyly. Nakul paled at his brother's questions and shook his head as a no. Everyone laughed at Nakuls reaction when Suthanu asked "Why is Kakashree Nakul Rishu's Favorite?" The screen started playing again and Akshu asked the same question as Suthanu. Rishu smiled brightly and replied "Because di, Rajkumar Nakul is such a chill prince and overall kind and nice guy. He loves animals just like I do and he is a great swordsman. I also read that he was the most handsome prince of his time. Did you know that when he used to go to war his enemies used to stop what they were doing and just stare at him?" "Wow, I am so happy and proud to be my niece's favorite uncle!" Nakul said proudly. His brothers and Duryodhan laughed at his excitement. "Well I have never met Devi Kunti till now but when I do I will definitely ask her about prince Nakuls life story but for now you 3 have to sleep." Swarna said and tucked them in, she then left the room along with Surekha.

Kairav and Vansh who heard of their whole conversation started panicking. "Vansh is it just me or do you.." before Kairav can complete what he is saying Vansh interrupted saying "Feel like we will be going to Dwapar Yug soon? Yeah I do, I feel like we will be going there whether we like it or not." "We are so screwed Vansh! What do you think will happen when we go to Dwapar Yug? We will be separated from our family, Akshu, you and Aaru will go to Panchal and while Rishu will go to Hastinapur and I will go to Anga." Vansh laughed sarcastically and said "Kairav you are not even thinking about the main thing. Do you think the three tiny monsters will let us live in peace when we go back. We didn't tell them the truth about their whole lives. Also think about Kaira di. If the five of us go back to Dwapar yug, even she will go back. There is a chance we could finally unite with her." 

Hello guys,

This is the next chapter. Please vote and comment. Please ignore any grammatical and spelling errors.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short and I took a lot of time to update.

New chapters will be updated soon.

Thank you! :)