Chapter 1

"Looks like I died when saving that kid huh..."

All he can do is smile to his fate.

Hakiri, he is 20 this year. He is the one we call a prodigy or genius with a lot of hobbies even with his lazy nature who sleeps a lot he can do whatever he wants if he puts effort into it.

Being a genius people have a lot of expectations with him but his family is different, even being a genius his parents let him do whatever ever he wants he is very happy with his life.

"I wonder what my parents thinks when they know that I die. Well there no point on crying over a spilled milk."

While thinking about his loss life his awareness of his surroundings became clearer to the point he realize that someone is watching him

When I realize that someone is watching I greeted the person Infront of me with respect because I already know who it is, he is the one that will decide my fate you ask why I know well the person that is Infront of me is like the incarnation of life and death itself.

(Credits to the owner)

"Hello Hakiri as you probably know, you are dead."

"Looks like I'm right I really did die. Can I ask a question?"

"Speak"

"Is the kid that I save survive."

"The kid survive so don't worry about her."

"I'm glad, that the first time I help somebody so it will be a waste if she didn't."

"That's also the reason why you are here, Your a person who is evil also not a person who do good deeds also a person who do bad deeds in conclusion neutral but because you save a persons life even knowing that there is a possibility that you will be dead I will give you whishes."

"Really, like an Isekai and I will be reincarnated in other world."

"Correct, just like any other anime or manga you watch or read. But I must tell you that if you want to get reincarnated to a world with magic then you will only received 3 wishes and if you want to be reincarnated to a world without magic then you will have 7 wishes."

"okay, and also when I wish what universe I want to be reincarnated, my memories and what will be my appearance will it deduct to the 7 wishes that I have ?

"Hmmm you're to careful about it huh well for you I will give you a bonus, I will not deduct it to your 7 wishes."

"Thank you very much it's very helpful." I was happy to the point I let out a smile.

"No problem so what will your wishes be.

"I will not hold back now! I want to be reincarnated in the world of "Classroom of the elite" and all of my memories is intact and my appearance will be long black hair with crimson eyes that can let someone run for their life when I glare and with pale white skin.

(Credits to the owner)

"For my wishes, first I can read the mind of the person and their personalities. Second is Ultra sense I want to boost all of my sense to the point I can hear someone in 100 meters even longer if I focus and train hard. Third super limitless growth when I exercise I will grow better than average person. Fourth I want to master all martial arts. Fifth Akashic record brain. Sixth photographic memory. And my Seventh wish is I can gain all fitness components like strength, endurance by sleeping so at least I don't need to eat or drink."

"Hmm.. I can grant all of this but the fifth wish you need experience to fully master all the martial arts and the Sixth wish I can grant you but not 100 percent but it's still better than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka so you need to learn it by yourself. And for your last wish you need to eat or drink at least once a week because your still a human."

"I think it's understandable."

"I will now reincarnate you so good luck and enjoy your new life."

"Thank you very by giving this opportunity to me." While talking a sudden white light envelop me and my consciousness faded."

In one of the hospital of Tokyo a new baby is born.

"Maam one more hard push! Just a little bit more.

"hmmmmp.... Haaaaaha
(Sorry about this I don't know how to write something like this)

???:"Just a little bit more..."

"haaaaaha..."

Waaa... a sound of crying baby can be heard in the room with a doctor carrying the baby and a married couple holding each others hand

"Congratulations Akira-san and Haru-kun it's a healthy boy."

"Let me see, I want see my son." The mother called Akira said eagerly.

The doctor hand over the baby to his mother.

"Look honey our baby boy is sooo cute."

"Right right he has some resemblance about me like his nose and we have the same eye color." The father called Haru replied while letting the baby play his finger

"I'm just glad that it's safe delivery. I'm very happy." Akira said while smiling to his husband

"So how about naming him we already think of the name."

"O yeah I forgot about that. Your name will be Hakiri, Hakiri Saika and I'm your mother my name is Akira Saika and his your father Haru Saika. We will be a happy family."

While Hakiri is listening to his knew parents he felt very happy because he have a loving family.

Hakiri:"I don't know if this is a coincidence but I have the same name as my former life. Well I'm just glad that I have a happy and loving family.

AN: I'm just bored so I uploaded this. English is not my primary language so the possibility of wrong punctuation, wrong spelling, grammatical error and misinterpretation is possible.