Chapter 2

Timeskip 3 years after Hakiri is born

It's already 3 years now that I reincarnated in to this world I thought that there will be a big difference in this world to my previous world but to be honest there there's not much of a different although I already know some of it because of the knowledge that god give me.

This 3 years is very fun I got to play and sleep as much I want, although my parents probably know my lazy habits they didn't do anything about it they just let me do all I want. Even with this I didn't forget to practice all the martial arts I learned and honed my body to the limit, because of my super growth ability my body already reach to the point that I can run 2.5kmph with the average speed of 10km although this number might not true but because of super growth even with 10 push ups it can have big affect to this body combined with limitless growth where Hakire age doesn't matter if he just practice then he can have a components of an average 20 years old to his 3 years old body.

Hakiri:"This ability is terrifying with great effort you can be the strongest in this world."

My name is Hakiri Saika the sole hier of the Saika conglomerate with business all over the world, that is also reason why my father is always busy but he always find time to play and jam with me. Ohh. I forgot to tell you all that music is one of my favorite hobby in my previous life, I always carry an acoustic guitar although my favorite instrument is an electric guitar but it's very hard to carry it.

Saika Family dinner table

Haru:" Hariki you're already 3 years old and you can now enter a school but we want you to be normal even you're a genius so we will let you enter next year, but we will hire a tutor for you and before you enter and just tell me if you want to continue it or not."

Hakiri:"ok father but can I ask you to buy a computer in my room."

Haru:"I think it's ok. What do you think hon."

Akira:"Your to early for a computer, what will you do about it."

Hakiri:"when browsing my phone I got interested in programming so I want to try and learn it." Looks like this is the first time I lie just to buy something, well it's true that I will try to program but I already graduate in college with major in Computer Programming and I already create systems and apps but I didn't release it but now maybe I can create an app where I can make more money and make my final preparations in joining Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School will be finished.

Haru:"Your curiosity is really something even with your lazy nature you will do whatever you want just to fill your curiosity."

Akira:"I think it's okay but you need to limit when using it, it's not good for your health, okay."

Hakiri:" Yes dad, mom."(He said while running into them and giving them kiss in the cheeks.

Akira:"ahhh, your so cute." (she said while pinching his cheeks.

After that he go back to his seat and continue their dinner.

Hakiri POV (After dinner)

I'm in the tree branch of our garden with my guitar. Even in my previous I always wanted to be alone, if not I'm only with my parents. Being alone doesn't mean I don't know how to socialize it's just that I don't see having friends is important. Using my time by myself is what I want. Doing my hobbies, learning new things to the point I can call my brain Akashic record, practice martial arts to be the strongest, honed my body to be the best and lastly enjoy my life to the fullest like what I do now is the best.

Beautiful stars in the nights sky, the leaves is dancing with the fresh breeze of wind while watching the fireflies light the tree that I was sitting, I strum my guitar and...

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see are all made of gold
When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all, and the blood's run stale
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close, it's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
At the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl
So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out at the mess you've made
Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell-bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close, it's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go
Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close, it's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

(Credits: Imagine dragons)

I hear someone clap when I finish the song when I look down I see my father smiling at me.

Hakiri POV end

Haru POV

After dinner Hakiri already left, he will probably go to the garden to enjoy the evening.

Akira:"My baby boy is growing to fast."

Haru:"yeah, when I think about it looks like 3 years didn't pass although his knowledge is quite terrifying because of all of the books in the library and articles online."

Akira:"I don't know if I'm just worry but don't you think he push himself to hard."

Haru:"Hon even do Hakiri is just a child he knows what he is doing even me will stop him if it got more dangerous but I know he can do it just trust our son."

Akira:"(Sigh..) there's also a problem that he doesn't interact with other children."

Haru:"Yeah that's one of my problem to but..."

Akira:"but!"

Haru:"Actually I told this to Naru and he has the same problem to us."

Akira:"Naru! It's been a long time I see him why didn't you tell me."

Haru:"Sorry about that we just got pass each other."

Akira:"ok I forgive you but what do you mean the same problem."

Haru:"Naru told me about his daughter and you can say she is the same to our son."

Akira:" You mean a genius who loves to always improve and doesn't have friends?"

Haru:"Although you are correct about the genius part but his daughter can't walk without a cane so she can't do any physical exercises."

Akira:"Are you telling me this because you want to let them see each other?"

Haru:"That's right when Naru learn about our son situation he comes up with this idea to let them see each other and maybe they will be friends in the future."

Akira:"That's a perfect idea! When and where are we going to meet them."

Haru:"I will contact Naru so we can schedule it."

unbeknownst to them the one that they are talking is listening to the while relaxing in the tree branch.

Haru POV end

Hakiri POV

Hakiri:"I wonder who they are talking about it's my first time hearing an name called Naru and his daughter is the same as me. I guess we will just wait and see.