Chapter 3

Timeskip 1 year

Hakiri POV

After my parents talk about interacting me to their friend daughter they immediately contact Naru and schedule the meeting and my mom is also excited because the last time they meet is when I just born.

But sadly when their friend check there schedule its full for 10 months and they have many things to do so it takes us a year to schedule this.

30 minutes before meeting the visitors

Today I'm preparing myself for the visitors it's already 5 pm and the visitors will arrive 30 minutes from now.

I'm interested on seeing the girl but what I'm happy about is the meet up will be held on our house but I think villa or mansion is more appropriate because it's really big, well back to the topic I really hate travelling just imagine sitting on the vehicle and you can't do whatever you want, I rather train my body and study that will be my reason if I'm in my previous life but now that even sleeping I can grow I can't use those words as a reason but even now I still don't like it.

Timeskip 30 minutes

Me my parents and some maid are already waiting outside on our front door and not a minute pass we saw a limousine with 2 SUV at the back.

When the car stop the driver open the door of the passenger seat 3 individual get out of the car the first is a middle age man with white hair and green eyes at least in his 30s or 40s and next to him is a beautiful woman with blonde hair that has violet eyes although her appearance is very young I can sense that she is the same old as his husband but what happened next is not what I expected there's a cute girl with a cane with a lilac and violet eyes.

Hakiri:"Well this is unexpected." He said in a shock face but still in a quite voice.

Haru:"Did you say something Haki."

(I will just use Haki as Hakiri nickname.)

Akira:"Ohh does my son like Arisu."

This pick my father interest but he just smile.

Hakiri:"Noo mom but I think she's cute." I said while shyly hide my face in my hair.

My mom and dad just chuckle and smile at me warmly. To be honest even in my previous life Arisu is my favorite character in the novel and seeing her in personal makes me excited and happy. While we are bickering the Sakayanagi family approach us.

Akira:"Aiko it's nice to see you again." My mom said while hugging the said Aiko happily.

Aiko:"Yeah it's been so long."

My dad and Arisu dad shakes hand and greeted each other while I was the one who makes the first step on introducing myself to Arisu

Hakiri:"Hello, My name is Hakiri Saika nice to meet you." I said as I smile the warmest smile I could muster

Arisu:"Hello, My name is Arisu Sakayanagi nice to meet you too."

She said while smiling. She's so cute I'm glad that I can see that smile not the smug with the combination of fufufu.

Akira:"Haki you can go with Arisu and play we will just let the maid call both of you when our dinner is ready."

Hakiri:"Ok mom."

I stretch my hands to Arisu but she just look at my stretch hand and to my face while staring at me blankly

Hakiri:"Ummm I thought you need help because my room is in the second floor so we need use the stairs." I said while scratching the back of my head.

Arisu:"Okay, I think I need some assistance." She said while holding my hand.

Just like me and Arisu both our parents also go to the living room to chat with each other

Arisu POV

1 year ago I was ask by my father to meet their friend son to interact with him he said that their son don't want to interact with other children he better train and study if it was me last year I don't really care about it and now that I already have the motivation to crush the false genius and show to his father that born genius is always better than a false genius.

It's already a year and we're finally here. His name is Hakiri Saika the heir of Saika Conglomerate it's not only influential in Japan but the whole world and to think my father is a friend of the president. I know that my family is also influential but only in Japan.

Hakiri:"Sakayanagi-san can I call you by your first name your last name is to long for me?"I said nervously maybe she will interpret it in a bad way.

Arisu:"Don't be so nervous, I will give you permission but in exchange I will call you Haki just like your parents."

Hakiri:"How about you call me Haki and I will call you Ari."

Arisu:"Okay! That's a deal."

Hakiri:"So Ari can you tell me more about yourself and after you I will also tell mine."

Arisu:"I'm Arisu Sakayanagi, I'm good at academics you can call me natural born genius and I can't do anything related in physical activities because of my disease and I like playing chess and studying.

Hakiri:"Ok I'm next my name is Hakiri Saika I'm good at everything what I want to do if I just have the motivation to give effort into it and I like sleeping and my hobby is sleeping and doing whatever I want."

Ari is just looking at me dumbfounded and smug face creep into his face while fufufuing

Arisu:"While I'm wondering how much can you sleep I'm more interested on your other hobbies be more specific."

Hakiri:"I can play different instrument but my favorite is electric guitar, I also know how to play sport but doesn't have the experience, chess and soon I will practice painting."

Although I already know those and my current hobby is experimenting and inventing new technology like my favorite headphone that I am using there's new features about it that is very helpful.

Arisu:"You play chess?" She said with a smug smile.

Hakiri:"Yeah!" Now I know why she feels excited when I say I play chess, if what I remember is correct she like to play chess when I read the novel.