Chapter 4

Timeskip 6 years

Hakiri POV

It's already 6 years from the first time I meet Arisu and today is her birthday and she will turn 10 year old.

Me and my parents are now going to her home while I was holding my gift to her. This gift is one of my invention, it's a cane that has 2 additional features the first one is flashlight, why flashlight it's a long story and the second feature is a portable power bank that is installed inside the cane. When I switched the switch up the light in the front of the cane will on and when I switched the switch down that has the sign of a charger, different types of chords will be released that has the maximum capacity of 100,000mAh (150wh).

In my the past 6 years I was called a prodigy by many because of my Invention I created a company named SB Tech company it mass produced my Inventions that is very popular in the market and app that I developed making my company very popular also in another country and at the age of 8 I become the youngest CEO in Japan.

We're here I already see the Sakayanagi Mansion although I already came here I'm still amazed how thier mansion is designed.

Timeskip 6 years (I already lost the motivation to go in details.

I'm in my limousine that will bring me to ANHS (I don't really know when they start so just assume it). My life in this world is very different in my previous world especially that this time I have a company to take care of it's stressful that's why I'm very happy that It's finally time to start my High School days.

In my previous years I already gain wealth and a little bit of fame because of the songs that I release on the social media platform that I created. The world doesn't really me because I keep my self hidden in the public. I'm and also famous for inventing new technology's like a normal things what will be much more helpful because of the added features just like what I gifted Arisu. We also created different games but only one that is very successful and played by many it's called "Land Wrath" an 5v5 game that have many different heroes and skill that many like and up until now it's improving.

The very unexpected happen in my life is being Arisu Sakayanagi my fiance although it's just decide it in a whim specifically both our mother's and our dad's just said "yeah good idea" on a submissive tone because they can't really say no when their wives are all over it and they can't really say no because me and Ari are already too close so they think it's not a bad idea. For me and Arisu we didn't really care about that but we accepted the idea nonetheless. Arisu also told me about the white room but I didn't really comment that because I already hack on there server and boi it's really dark in there.

My company is affiliated on our conglomerate that's by default but I didn't really ask for both my parents to help only man power and my father give me an executive assistant to lessen my work while also doing what I want and playing with Arisu. Due to me having a lot of hobby Arisu also learned many from it from playing instrument with me while she play violin I play piano and experimenting on other things. Although we are very close there's still the attitude of Arisu that is very Competitive to the point she always challenge me, even with this Arisu didn't see me like Ayanokouji Kiyotaka because I am natural genius even in my previous world I was always called by that by our teacher so I can confidently say that I am always a genuis even without the knowledge given to me.

Even with Arisu my sleeping habits is still the same, Arisu will always wake me up when she see me sleeping like a log just for her to challenge me or she is just curious about something. In my 3 years inside the school we will be Isolated there so my father will be the one who will handle my company while I trust my employees to do there best to keep improving our technology and apps while creating new will be postponed for 3 years because they need my consent to release there products.

I also pay to keep my confidential record just to be in the safe side I don't really like someone having my records that's why many don't really know me and I also do some to keep my record impossible to access even secured than the white room.

4 months before entering the school I have a talk to Uncle Sakayanagi or Chairman Sakayanagi about me being in school and I want him to put me in Class D we talk 1 on 1 so there's no interruption. We have a talk about him putting me in Class D and he will never tell a soul about me in the school it's not that I won't reveal myself and the last thing we talk about is...

While thinking of all these the car abruptly stop and Michael our driver open the door in my seat and I go outside many people is staring at me and heck even some girls blush when they see I admit I am handsome in my new body even with long hair. I said goodbye to my driver and continue to walk to the hallway, there is still some people looking at specially the one's who saw me leaving the limousine. People stare not just because I'm in a limousine there is 4 SUV following us although I already tell it to my parents that it's not needed they will just ignore me. Arisu is ahead of me so I think she is already in their room. I go straight to Class D room when I enter the room I see students checking their handbook while the others is talking some students look at me curiously but I didn't care maybe because of me having long hair it's not always you see these type of men. My chair is at very front of Ayanokouji column in the first row, I am very contented of my sit because it's beside the window so I can stare outside. After I settle all my things our teacher is still not here so I drop my head in the table put my headphone in my head and close my eyes to take a nap. The headphone that I have is also one of my creation that I didn't release although I can't really put useful features in it it's still very comfortable.