Chapter 5

3rd person POV

While Hakiri is Sleeping the students keep filling the room and the noise goes louder and louder every time someone enter. When the room is full 1 student stands up

"Everyone can I get your attention?"

Said by good looking boy in the front.

"Since our homeroom teacher is not here yet should we introduce ourselves first?"

"I agree, I'm the only one here that is  accepted in my school and I want to be friends with everybody"

"I'll go first"

The boy takes the initiative to make his introduction.

"I'm Hirata Yosuke, I play soccer in middle school and I'm planning to join the soccer club nice to meet you all."

His introduction is simple but his looks boosted it as it was seen by the reaction of all girls except the girl beside Ayanokōji who was reading a book.

"And your next"

Hirata pointed to a long hair man wearing headphone

All student look at the boy's back because he is facing the window side. While all of his classmates looking at the boy that is sleeping his seatmate try to wake the boy up by rubbing her hand to the boy shoulder until the boy wake up.

Hakiri POV

I feel someone is trying to wake me up so I remove my headphone while yawning

"Yawn*"

                (Credits to the owner)

while covering my mouth. I turn my head at the back facing classmates and asking.

"Did I do something wrong" I said while tilting my head

Some girls blush and hid it in their hair while some look the other  direction

"Ah no no no, Your probably asleep so I will reintroduce myself I am Hirata Yosuke, I play soccer in middle school and I'm planning to join the soccer club I hope we can be friends"

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Ah yeah can you please introduce yourself, we will be classmate this year so it's better for us to get along

"Ok!" I said in a bored tone

"Thank you"

I don't know if it is just my imagination but some girls is anticipating my introduction. I hope  they don't know about me. I stand up and smile while Introducing myself.

"My name is Saika Hakiri I like sleeping and my hobby sleeping I came to this school to sleep and not to make friends and to run from my work so I wish you guys won't disturb me"

After I introduce I put my headphone to my head and continue listening to and bring my head on top of the table to rest my head even though I close my eyes I'm still listening. Some boys are already throwing inappropriate words to in there mind while the other girls are already planning how to get Hakiri attention to them, little did they know even though Hakiri and Arisu is just fiance's not boyfriend and girlfriend they already set their on eye on each other future.

After my introduction nothing especial happened there introduction is the same in the light novel good thing nothing change I don't really like to change the storyline.

After first bell rang I sit straight and the door of the room opened and a young woman with dark brown hair walked inside of the room. In the students eyes, she was extremely beautiful though I didn't felt no sense of attraction towards her.

"Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese History. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admission guide. "

Her voice was monotone throughout the whole speech as if she was reading a script for her introduction.

I and the other students in the front receive the admission guide and passed the familiar documents to the students behind them. After passing the documents behind me I read the guide slowly.

In Summary. This School Spread Around 600.000 Square Meters And It Came Equipped With Many Facilities, Contact With The Outside World Is Forbidden In Any Way, Leaving School Ground Is Also Strictly Forbidden, All Students Are Required To Live In Dormitories Within Campus. In Short, You Can Think Of This As A Small City. There is Also The Feature Called The : S System

"I Will Now Hand Out Your Student ID Card. By Using Your Card, You Can Access Any Of The Facilities On Campus, Purchasing Goods And So On. It Acts Like A Credit Card, You Can Buy Absolutely Anything, Anything Located On School Grounds Can Be Bought With Points"

"Points Are Automatically Deposited Into Your Accounts on the first of every month. You should all have received 100.000 points this month Already, Keep in mind that one point is worth one yen "

The classroom turned into an uproar, Everyone was shocked about the number of points given to them, 100.000 yen per month is no small number.

"Shocked by the amount of points you've been given? This school evaluate its students' merit. Everyone here passed the entrance exams, Which speaks of your value and potential. The amount of points you receive reflects the evaluation of your worth. You could use your points without restrain, They are also transferable to other students. However, Extorting points from your peers is not allowed, This school monitors bullying very carefully"

I could notice some students were skeptical about this namely the leaders that will stand in class D and the enigma koenji.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Chabashira-sensei said

I looked Around The classroom, most of the students were happy about the points they received while some were skeptical and confused.

Alright then, it seems no one has questions, I'll be going then"

After chabashira-sensei left the students cause an uproar talking about what will they buy and future plans while me being Hakiri Saika ignore them and fall asleep with the small pillow I bring and headphone in my head