Chapter 8

AN: This chapter will be different

Kiyotaka POV

Today is May 1, 2022.(AN:I just use some random year) 1 month since I moved to this school. It's here where I will be experiencing my 3 years of freedom, everyday I'm still wondering if I'm dreaming of me being free from the shackles of my father but at the end of the day here I am doing things I want to do without any restrictions from anybody

It's still clear on my memory what happened 3 months ago, a day that I thought a normal day for me or maybe from the students in the white room. The instructors didn't show up and no instructions are announced but at 10:00 am in the morning all alarms from the white room rang so loud that it's impossible for someone not to hear it. The alarm rang for at least a minute and my instructor finally showed up.

Flashback 3 months ago

"Kiyotaka I have an announcement to make so please listen carefully"

My instructor name is Yuuki Tanaka at first I'm a bit of skeptical because of how my instructor attitude towards me, it's far from my other instructor but the more I get confuse because I didn't sense any Malice from these Instructor. He help me in many things to the point that some of my abandon emotion is coming back very slowly

"What do you want me to know sensei I already guess it is something important"

"Yeah, the thing is someone like about the white room information so your father forcefully shutdown this place and the subjects will be transported the other facility except you"

I widen my eyes it's almost impossible for someone to leak information about this place because of how heavily protected it is

"Then where will I go?"

"Tomorrow morning someone will fetch you outside the facility and will you to your father's mansion and a butler named Matsuo will the one will take care of you"

"How about you sensei?"

"You see even though we will be relocated that doesn't mean the white room will stop it's operation only this place will be shutdown to prevent more leaks so you will continue your lessons and regiment. And as a member of instructor here I will be going to the others facility to continue my work" Yuuki sensei said while walking towards Kiyotaka

"Remember Kiyotaka even in this hell of a world there's always light that shines that symbolize hope"

"I will always remember all of your teaching sensei and I will put it to good use"

"That's what I like" Yuuki sensei said in a small voice but can be heard by Kiyotaka

"Kiyotaka I will now go you should prepare yourself because your escort will arrive at 5:00 in the afternoon to fetch you"

"I understand sensei"

End of Flashback

That's the last time I talk to the first person who really cared about me
A

But it didn't end there when Matsuo said to me if I want to free myself from my father at least for 3 years. It's the second time I myself got confuse to what the others is saying

Flashback

"Kiyotaka sama can I ask something"

"What is it Matsuo" I ask with my usual poker face

"Although I don't really know much but do want from your father?"

"Matsuo we both know even if I ran away there's nowhere I can go because of my fathers' influence"

"It might be true Kiyotaka sama but there's a school that is founded by the government and no outside contact even if your father is influential he can't go against the government"

I pondered a little, even I don't know how much my father power hold but making an enemy is very troublesome even my father won't be that reckless.

"I guess you're right but how about you Matsuo you'll be endanger because of this"

"Kiyotaka sama I'm already old it's the least this old man can do before before passing away

"How about your son we both know that he will be also targeted if you do this"

"Don't worry Kiyotaka sama I know that very well"

"Ok Matsuo if can help me I will be glad

"That would be great I will now contact my friend that who knows the chairman"

"Thank you very for everything you had done to me Matsuo"

"No worries Kiyotaka sama I will now go and get a good night"

"Thanks Matsuo, Good Night"

Matsuo POV

After my talk to Kiyotaka sama I immediately call the one who proposed to me that Kiyotaka sama can be enrolled in ANHS at first I'm a bit of skeptical who this guy is but after explaining to me that they are the one exposed the white room to the government I finally get the gist of it. I don't really know to much about the white room but as a Butler of the family I received an information about it.

"Hello, this is Matsuo"

"Hello Matsuo do you have an important news to tell to call me in this hour"

"Kiyotaka sama already accepted the idea of him being sent to that school"

"That's good we will pick him up the day after tomorrow together with you , bring your necessary items and about your son we will immediately deploy guards to protect him wherever he goes to so don't worry, after we enroll Kiyotaka to the school you will be staying with your son that is under our jurisdiction to protect the two of you and Kiyotaka will stay in a hotel that is affiliated to my boss and near the bus stop to the school. Is there anything question you want to ask?"

"What's the name of your boss?"

"Sorry but that is confidential but rest assured that we are not evil. Anymore question"

"I don't have for now"

"That's good I will now hangout the call to prepare"

He immediately hangout the call

'The next few days will be hectic' I Mutter to myself

End of Flashback

Kiyotaka POV

I'm glad that someone leak an information about the white room and to Yuuki sensei and Matsuo because of them I got my free at least for 3 years but after thinking about the things that Yuuki sensei and Matsuo have done there's a feeling on me that me being free doesn't stop for 3 years both of them give me the motivation to keep on moving forward especially Yuuki sensei he is the reason I gained my humanity for always standing beside me.

While thinking about the things that happened to me in the last few months Chabashira sensei enter our classroom