Chapter 61

It was the last day of Jungkook's punishment. Last bed time spanking. Jungkook was already settled cozily on his bed when there was a knock on the door. Jungkook pretended as if he was asleep so that he could get away from the punishment.

Hoseok opened the door and witnessed Jungkook sleeping. Hoseok sighed and was considering letting the punishment go as the younger was asleep. Hoseok pecked Jungkook's forehead lovingly and tucked him in and that was when he observed the younger.

Jungkook had worn a shirt while sleeping while he preferred sleeping shirtless. Hoseok's love was immediately replaced  by anger.

'Kim Jungkook, wake up now' yelled Hoseok. Jungkook immediately sat on the bed with fear. Hoseok looked at him with anger as Jungkook shuddered.

'What were you doing?' asked Hoseok. Jungkook didn't reply and just shook his head ashamed.

'I didn't expect this from you. You would have spoken to me and apologized and took your punishment as the consequence for your mistake. You, tried to, you tried to pretend sleeping. You wanted to lie again? Jungkook, can't you understand why you were being punished, hiding is all you could think of?' asked Hoseok.

Jungkook was ashamed. He had to face the consequences. He didn't had to hide.

'Get up. Bend over the desk' coldly stated Hoseok. Jungkook, silently waddled towards his study desk and bent over it.

'Down your protection, now' yelled Hoseok. Jungkook followed with shaking hands. He was ashamed.

Hoseok raised the cane and bought it as hard as ever on Jungkook's butt. Jungkook immediately screamed his lungs out and jumped and backed away.

'Do.Not.Move.From.Your.Position.If.You.Dont.Want.To.Increase.Your.Punishment' uttered Hoseok with clenched teeth.

Jungkook got back to his position scared and his entire body shook.

Hoseok didn't wait a second as he gave another 5 strikes on Jungkook's butt. Jungkook sobbed loudly.

'What did you do Jungkook, that put you here?' asked Hoseok as he stopped spanking for a while.

Jungkook took a huge breather and tried answering but got cut off as he choked. Hoseok didn't change his gaze.

'Jungkook' warned Hoseok.

Jungkook struggled and finally answered.

'I....I pretended t..to be a..asleep' stuttered Jungkook badly. Hoseok hummed in approval and rained down the next ten horrible spanks as Jungkook cried hardly.

Hoseok continued until he reached 30 and Jungkook's butt was beat red and the angry lines of the cane stinged badly, very badly.

'Get up' ordered Hoseok. Jungkook slowly struggled and stood up turning around to be met with a poker faced Hoseok.

Jungkook lost his balance and fell thud on his butt and Hoseok failed to catch him on time.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' screamed Jungkook in pure pain. Hoseok immediately rushed to pull him up and by then everyone had ran inside by hearing the scream.

Jungkook sat on the ground not willing to get up from the floor and cried like a baby. Hoseok desperately pleaded for Jungkook to take his help but Jungkook softly pushed him away.

Jin tried pulling Jungkook up only for the cries to intensify. Yoongi and Namjoon tried too, but to no use. They didn't know why Jungkook was getting so stubborn.

They realised that the situation was getting real when Jungkook pushed Taehyung away too. Everyone were panicking. The younger was on the floor, half naked crying in agony like a literal baby.

Jimin, was the last one, he approached with a lot of thinking. Jimin approached him only to be pushed away like others. Taehyung had enough, he manhandled Jungkook and turned him around and spanked thrice on his already bruised butt.

'Stop crying!!' yelled Taehyung.

'STOP' screamed Taehyung and Jungkook forced to silence himself. Jungkook lastly choked hardly on his sobs and started coughing. Taehyung immediately raised Jungkook's head upwards and held it tightly as Jungkook struggled to free himself. Taehyung left it once Jungkook had stopped coughing.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with teary eyes. He didn't know why he was crying himself. Like, he didn't know. He just felt like crying and he did. Luckily, he had his hyungs to take care of him.

Taehyung was about to comfort him when, Jungkook extended his hands towards Hoseok. Hoseok was a little startled by that  action not expecting the younger to want him.

Hoseok immediately cooed and rushed towards their maknae and effortlessly picked him up. Jin dressed Jungkook as Jungkook whined when the fabric met his bruised butt. Jungkook, didn't want to speak and he just laid his head on Hoseok's shoulder and stayed there.

He ignored all his hyungs words and the others let him be. One by one everyone left and it was only Hoseok and Jungkook in the room.

'Hyung' whispered Jungkook. Hoseok was now seated with Jungkook in his hold.

'Yes, bunny' answered Hoseok.

'Hyung' called Jungkook again.

'Hmm' hummed Hoseok while rubbing the younger's back.

'Sowwwy!!!!!' tiredly apologized Jungkook as Hoseok cooed at the lisp. In no time, Jungkook dozed off and once Hoseok realised that he softly made the younger lay down on the bed and cover him with the blanket.

He too, laid beside his bunny and dozed off.

'Jimin, don't do that' yelled Yoongi in absolute frustration.

'Hyung, you don't understand. Jason Hyung likes black color so I just bought some clothes that's all' shaked off Jimin.

'Jimin, you bought an entire mall' screamed Yoongi.

'Chill Hyung' playfully said Jimin.

'Ah!' screamed Yoongi and stormed towards his door, while they didn't observe Jin, who was at a corner hearing everything they were talking about. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but the word Jason caught his curiosity.

Jin's heart clenched. 'What hatred is this Yoongi-ah? You can accept Jimin with Jason but not me??' questioned Jin to himself and left with a drop of tear rolling down his face.

On the other side, Yoongi was on a mission to convince Jason and surprise Jin by getting them together. He also made up his mind to come clean to Jimin about Jin and Jason's relationship.

'Prepare for the funeral' coldly wordly Jason and walked to his room with a miserable and desperate heart as he popped down on his bed cursing how much of a failure he was.

Hey guys!!!