Chapter 65

It was early morning when Jason woke up to find one of his hands bandaged and the other one hooked with the I.V. He then witnessed Jin holding onto his hand and sleeping while drooling.

He wanted water and he made efforts to pick the glass of water in his injured hand as Jin held the other. He didn't want to wake Jin up. Jason was so close to picking the glass that it accidentally slipped out of his hands and dropped on the floor. The glass broke into numerous pieces waking Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon in the process.

Jin woke up with a jolt and gasped at the scene still in his sleepy state. Hoseok, who was used to these checked on Jason calmly and saw how protective Jin was of him. Jin was rubbing Jason's back and holding onto him all while Hoseok checked. He didn't know why Jin did that and shrugged it off.

'Wha. Happen' slurred Namjoon in his sleep. Hoseok gave an okay signal to the couple and headed towards his baby.

'Nothing happened, Joonie. Come on let's sleep' said Hoseok as he embraced Namjoon and Namjoon dozed off in seconds. It was a very rare moment when Hoseok would get to baby Namjoon.

Jin slowly left Jason and asked one of the staff to clean up the mess as he poured water in another glass and helped Jason drink it.

'Jinnie' hesitantly called Jason.

'Sleep, we will talk about that tomorrow' coldly replied Jin and tears started flowing Jason's eyes as he laid down in such a way that his back was facing Jin and dozed off. Jin sighed.

'Hyung, are you good?' asked Hoseok while tucking Namjoon in and walking towards Jin. Jin just hummed at that.

'Hyung, don't be hard on yourself' suggested Hoseok. Hoseok tried pulling Jin and getting him to rest but he immediately rejected the idea.

'Hobi, sleep you have work tomorrow. I will be awake, if Jason needs me.' said Jin and Hoseok was too tired to argue that he went back to sleep.

Jin wiped the tear which rolled down his face and backhugged Jason making himself comfortable next to Jason and slept unknowingly after fighting sleep for a few minutes.

It was morning and Jin and Hoseok were awake. Jimin barged into the room with breakfast for his dear crush and others with a lot of excitement but it soon crushed witnessing the scene in front of him.

There was his brother and his crush on a single bed cuddling with each other. Jason holding onto Jin protectively as much as his hands allowed him and Jin completly snuggled to Jason's chest.

Yoongi's eyes widened looking at Jimin. Jimin was in shock and the breakfast from his hands slipped on the tiles withdrawing attention from Namjoon and Hoseok. Jin and Jason also woke up to the noise but they were both tangled with bedsheets that they couldn't figure out a way to get out and didn't even realise what was going on in their surroundings.

Jimin ran as fast as his legs could take him. He was yet again broken. Yoongi went behind him hoping to calm him down. Namjoon just lied to both Jin and Jason that Jimin had an important meeting. Jin didn't seem to buy the lie but he shrugged it off. Hoseok checked on Jason and changed the bandages.

Jin freshened up and fed Jason some soup. Jason was trying to talk to him but Jin was ignoring in return. Jin bought a wet rag and wiped Jason's body clean as Jason really gets irritated when he doesn't shower daily.

'Jinnie-' tried Jason but he recieved a cold glare in return which immediately shut him up. Jin then proceeded to fill a mug of water and held two pills infront of Jason. Jason shook his head in the other direction. Jin scoffed and pushed the pills inside his  mouth forcefully and made him drink water. Jason swallowed the pills and made an annoyed face at Jin to which he received a glare in return.

'Get some rest' coldly spoke Jin. Jason shook his head like a kid and made an angry face instead. Jason was literally behaving like a kid, an actual kid.

'Jason' warned Jin with an angry glare. Jason shook his head left and right like a literal kid.

'Get some rest baby' softly spoke Jin realising that there was no use arguing against Jason at that time knowing that Jason needed rest. Jason eyes teared at the soft tone. He immediately laid down to hide his tears and covered himself with the blanket.

Jin was surprised at the sudden change. Then, he witnessed that Jason was shaking a bit and realised that he was sobbing.

'Jason' softly called Jin. Jason didn't move from his place.

'Babe' called Jin. Jason's sobs increased more. Jin pulled the blankets away and embraced Jason.

'Baby' said Jin and held onto Jason as he cried. He was about to open up but the room door opened, Yoongi entered with a sad Jimin trailing behind. Jason hurried to wipe his tears and Jin left his hold on Jason not wanting anyone to misunderstand him anymore.

'Hyung, take this' said Yoongi giving him a bag. Jin looked at him in confused face.

'It's your clothes Hyung' said Yoongi and Jin nodded taking the bag with him.

'Minnie' called Jin lovingly. Jimin just hid behind Yoongi more. Yoongi also held onto Jimin with his free hand silently comforting him. Jin's heart ached at that. He still thought Yoongi was against him. Yoongi and Jimin left shortly after and Jin looked back to find Jason sleeping with his back facing him. Jin knew he wasn't asleep.

Jin back hugged Jason as Jason leggit began to cry while taking heavy breaths and Jin wondered if he would need any help to calm Jason or not. Luckily, Jin was able to turn Jason to face him and Jin pushed Jason towards his chest and held him as Jason took all the comfort he could and slowly dozed off to a much needed sleep.

Jin caressed Jason's face and pecked his forehead.

'I can't see you like this' mumbled Jin to himself and woke up from the bed tucking Jason in the process.

His phone was going off and he received the call to hear Jungkook sobbing his heart out.

'Kookie'.....

Hey guys!!! Well, I have a request. I would love if you guys check out this insta account @inked._.words
Would really love if you guys support it too as this!! Thank you guys for making it reach 80K. And, also would love to know your opinions through comments, so do comment!! Thanks a lot!!