Chapter 85

Yoongi tried getting up from Jin as Jin glared at Hoseok giving him a look to behave.

'Quiet' uttered Jin loud enough for everyone to hear, while looking at Yoongi. Yoongi immediately sat quietly like before. Jin sighed and rubbed his back with one hand while massaged his bruised butt with another.

He could feel Yoongi being uncomfortable on his lap and he wondered why. He then noticed that Yoongi's pants were too tight. He turned around in his rotating chair so that his back was facing the others.

'You want to take off your pants buddy?' whispered Jin so that no one would hear them. Yoongi shook his head.

'I don't like liars Yoongi' sternly spoke Jin and Yoongi hid himself embarassed and mumbled something.

'I can't hear you' said Jin.

'I want to take it off' lowly whispered Yoongi and Jin just gave a look which clearly said, it wasn't that hard was it?

'Joonie, pass me the blanket from the couch' stated Jin and Namjoon did. Jin helped Yoongi take the pants off and covered him with the blanket and turn around to meet his curious brothers.

'I want to talk about Jimin' repeated Jin.

'What about him? scoffed Hoseok.

'Hoseok, you are already in enough trouble. If I was you I would keep my mouth shut!' sternly said Jin and Hoseok quieted down.

'I and Jason have observed some things going on with Jimin. He is way more restless nowadays and always late at night. I cross checked with the guard to know that Jimin always leave the company before any of us do. Jason has observed Jimin flinching a lot of times. Also, this morning Jimin uttered out a don't touch me and ran away from Jason' completed Jin. Everyone was drowned in their own thoughts after hearing their oldest hyung.

'Now that you say, I saw him taking deep breaths when I was scolding him today and he looked kinda scared' voiced out Yoongi.

'Hoseok, what are your thoughts on this?' asked Jin. Hoseok's face looked worried and concerned.

'Trauma' spoke out Hoseok.

'Huh?' asked Namjoon.

'See, Namjoon has nightmares whenever an accident is mentioned. His nightmares are related to the trauma of him being a part of the accident. That is why whenever we mention our parents, car or accident his brain connects it to the accident he was part of. In the same way, Jimin is having symptoms of trauma. I can't tell correctly but it sounds like one, I will need to speak to him about that to know more' explained Hoseok as Namjoon understood.

'How bad is it?' asked Jin.

'It depends on what he went through' answered Hoseok.

'How can we solve it hyung' asked Yoongi. Jin sighed.

'Its better a person close to Jimin speaks to him' said Hoseok.

'Hyung, Jin hyung' said Namjoon

'No, let's ask Tae to talk to him. If he doesn't open up then one of us can' said Hoseok.

'But, why not hyung?' asked Yoongi

'Hyung, is elder than us and these things are more openly discussed with someone whom the victim is close to and knows that he won't be judged. I am not implying that hyung will judge him, it's just how kids find it easy to talk to their friends than their parents' lectured Hoseok as others nodded again.

'Come on, then let's head home' said Jin as others got up from their seats. Jin scooped up Yoongi in his arms and adjusted the blanket. He started walking out of the cabin.

'Hyung, put me down' whined Yoongi.

'Both of us know, that you like it Yoongi so keep quiet' said Jin and Yoongi pouted in anger at that. Even though he was angry he continued to shift closer to his hyung in his hyung's arms and close his eyes.

They were back at the mansion to meet the pouty maknae and pale Taehyung with Taehyung's secretary sitting on one of the couches.

'Hyung, you are back' said Taehyung lowly. Hoseok sighed, he knew he shouldn't have taken out his anger on Taehyung last night.

Taehyung's secretary got up from her seat bowing to her bosses. What caught her off guard was witnessing their most cold boss, Yoongi, so small in his hyungs hold. Jungkook still sulked.

'Hyung! Tell Joonie hyung, that I won't talk to him' huffed Jungkook and pouted.

Taehyung's secretary looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Namjoon, was very strict. He maintained discipline and obedience and here Jungkook was, she don't know what but something definitely not obedient.

For her shock, everyone chuckled. Namjoon made his way towards the maknae and picked him up all while Jungkook tried pushing him off uttering words like 'Bad man', 'you not my hyungie' 'you bad' and all stuff.

Namjoon still smiled and settled with Jungkook on top of him while Jungkook now held Namjoon's hair stiffly in his fist and pulled on it as Namjoon graoned in pain.

'This is what you get for leaving me here' huffed Jungkook and let go of the older's hairs.

'Kookie, you are gonna make Joonie bald' giggled Jin and everyone chuckled.

'I will leave, sir' bowed Taehyung's secretary and went in search of her bag.

'Stay for the dinner' offered Namjoon now making cute faces for the younger to forgive him.

'Its okay' softly rejected the secretary.

'No, noona you stay. This bad hyung, is very bad. I will tell you stories of this bad hyung. Stay noona' whined Jungkook, now walking towards the secretary.

'Stay, he won't let you leave now' chuckled Taehyung.

Hoseok walked towards Taehyung and all of a sudden everything became heavy. Hoseok didn't speak much. He simply kept his hand on the younger's forehead and mentally noted down the temperature.

'Give him some soup, no heavy food' said Hoseok to no one in particular as others nodded.

'Hyungie, Jason Hyung let me but so many things' exasparated Jimin in complete excitement as all the hyung line face soared but immediately they masked with the fake enthusiasm. Yoongi had already dressed up and was now out of Jin's arms but he wanted nothing than to go back to his hyungs arms.

Hey guys!!! This also not proof read. Sorry, for the inconvenience. Triple update, done!

This is how my cooking skills are, pretty brilliant right?

Don't eye my burgers tho😤😂!!!