.....

Hey guys!! This ain't an update but all of you are welcome to read it and share your opinions but no hate comments will be tolerated.

    FATHER

Who is a father? A question not only for myself but to everyone out there, who is a father?
Is he someone whom you are scared off? Is he someone whose appreciation you seek? Is he someone you love the most? Is he someone you hate with your heart? Is he a sane person or an insane being?

I don't have an answer to all these questions because everyone's father is different and their perspective on them can never be changed until it comes from within.

But to me, a father is a hero who not only pushes you forward to achieve your dreams but also stays in front to shield you from venomous attacks by the cruel people around.

A father for me is every daughter's first love who sets the standards so high that any other man becomes jealous trying to even come closer to the set target.

He not only holds you tenderly in his rough hands but also cradles you with utmost care and concern he can pour in. The eternal love that he showcases for you is much bigger to the love he gives his own wife or mother.

A father is the one who tells a daughter what to search for in a man.  Who teaches never to settle for anything less. Who exemplifies that you are a little princess and can stand on your own with your set of attitude and ego which protects you from the sick bastards out there. He shows that you deserve to be treated like a queen and not any less in the hands of any man outside.

A father is someone who is harsh and angry for the world but you remain unknown of that through your entire life. As people now their head towards your father you failed to realise why they are so scared and respectful to him because all his life he bows his head in front of your little demands.

A father is the one who gets you things before you even realise you want that. Who never says no to any demand you put in not because he wants to spoil you but because he wants you to experience the tiny joys you get when he fulfills your wishes.

A father is the one who wears the rotten, outdated slippers just cause you can have those sneakers you have been eyeing all along. A father is that pure soul who never fastens your heart rather comforts it.

A father is someone who has tough love in them as they fail to express the untimely love they have towards you but mask it up with lots of criticism and hatred but in reality he himself is suffering on how to hug his little daughter and carress her.

A father is the one who notes down all your rubbish talks and holds forever in his memory to surprise you once in a while with a strange moment from the past and you stay wondering how did he remember that.

A father is someone who sacrifices his own sleep just so you can sleep with no disturbances. He carries you all night as you cough continuously and rubs your back and chest hoping to calm you down. He wakes up to one call from you worrying what went wrong in the middle of the night. He carries you over when you complain of being too scared to sleep alone.

A father is someone who doesn't care whether you are fake sleeping or really asleep in the back seat of your car and lifts you up and lie you down on the soft cushiony bed.

A father is someone who doesn't feel any less to touch your feet, tie your shoe laces, polish your shoes and make you wear them as the world contemplates whether it's the same man who could shut them up with one word.

A father is someone who puts their family first than them because at the end it's you who matters, their daughter.

A father is someone who becomes rude to make you understand something but at the end of the day remains guilty for hurting you.

A father is someone who never cries but a little hiss from you makes him have an eyes full of tears as he fights within himself to hold in those precious droplets.

A father is someone who comes for your rescue when you are being scolded by your mother but inturn gets in trouble by his own wife.

A father is someone who doesn't hug you when you leave somewhere but make notes of the flight you are taking, the cab number, the auto driver ID and everything ready to kill the person of something brutal happens to you.

A father is someone who stays strong as pedophiles gaze and try wooing you in the name of love while they only need is lust.

A father is someone who is true legend who does everything for you but always fail in showcasing the love and ends up being the stricter one but in reality he is just built rough and tough.

So today, think of your father and know that he would never say no to a I love you and a hug coming from your side. So go cease it before it's too late. Celebrate that you have a father today because there are a few out there who just can find solace in a potrait hanging on the wall named as their father.

A father is truly that blessing that always stays on your head even when he is no more.

He is still your father, run and approach him before you can only dream of doing it cause it's just too late.

Hey guys!!! It's your author here! Love you alll!!!! You are all great and wonderful beings!!! I am proud of you and you are more than enough to everyone around!