Chapter 96

Taehyung entered Yoongi's cabin and looked at Yoongi in shock as he was asleep on the desk peacefully on the contract papers he was reviewing. It is so, unlike his brother because Yoongi isn't the one to slack off work. He sighed and left the cabin as Yoongi woke up cursing with a cigarette held between his index and middle finger. That was a close call.

He grumbled in frustration and took another puff as Taehyung entered again and was in shock that he dropped the file he was carrying.

'Hyung' called Taehyung lowly and Yoongi immediately went pale. He had just gotten away from getting caught and he again got caught.

'Tae, it is not how you think it is' rushed Yoongi to explain but the betrayal gaze from Taehyung hurt him. He didn't let Yoongi explain as he yelled.

'Namjoon hyung, hyung!!!' screamed Taehyung getting weird looks from the employees but he didn't care. Namjoon came in running worried and checked Taehyung up and down for injuries but Taehyung just pointed at Yoongi who still had the cigerate in his hand. He was in too shock to throw it away.

Namjoon rushed towards Yoongi in panic wondering what's wrong but then his gaze halted at Yoongi's hand.

'Hyung, what is that?' asked Namjoon and looked at Yoongi in anger and Yoongi could swore that he would prefer to be swallowed by the ground than look at his dongsaeng sweating rage.

'N...nothing' stuttered Yoongi and tried his best to put away the cigerate.

'Stop!' roared Namjoon and Yoongi stilled. He did not think that he would get caught anytime and he wasn't prepared for that.

'Tae, call Jin hyung and inform him. Also, get the car to the front' said Namjoon as Yoongi begged him to let the matter go.

The only thing, Jin hated the most was drugs, smoking, vaping and hookah. Yoongi remembered the first time he got caught by Jin in college Jin had swore to throw him out of the mansion and he was scared shitless, that it could happen.

'Joon, you know Jin hyung will kill me' said Yoongi trying to change Namjoon's mind as Taehyung left. He decided against to call Jin.

Namjoon had Yoongi in death grip as he pulled him out of his cabin. Namjoon looked around to look at all their employee looking at them with curious eyes and he just lost it.

'All of you want to get fired?' screamed Namjoon and everyone rushed to their computers to work.

Namjoon dragged Yoongi out of the company with a bruising grip on his hand. Yoongi was already in tears and was begging Namjoon to forget the matter. He could just think of his hyung disappointed at him again.

In no time they reached the mansion and Namjoon dragged Yoongi all the way in.

All of them were stunned to see the scene unfold as Taehyung just stood at the corner awkwardly.

'Taehyung, you didn't inform Jin hyung, did you?' asked Namjoon in anger and Taehyung shook his head, too scared to reply.

'Joon, what happened. You are hurting him' asked Jin and Hoseok freed Namjoon's grip on Yoongi.

'Tae, upstairs now' ordered Namjoon and Taehyung  ran away too afraid to stay any longer.

'Your dongsaeng, was smoking cigerate' said Namjoon and a slap sound echoed the mansion. Namjoon came to a halt and Hoseok was shocked.

Jin just slapped Yoongi so hard that Yoongi was on ground holding onto his left cheek in pain.

Jin didn't take a second longer and pulled Yoongi up by his collar. Jin proceeded to pull him towards the door and pushed him out as Yoongi fell on the porch from the impact.

'Never come back. Out of this mansion and our lives' seethed Jin and slammed the main door right in front of Yoongi's face as tears dropped uncontrollably from his face.

'Hyung' called Hoseok but Jin just looked at him coldly.

'You want to join him, Hoseok?' asked Jin and Hoseok stayed quiet.

'In my house, there is no place for someone who breaks my rules' announced Jin and went to the kitchen worried about Jimin and Yoongi.

'Jin, take a second to calm down and rethink your decision' . said Jason but was met with a spatula in Jin's hand which landed on his leg. Jason jumped in pain and went out.

He sighed and opened the door to meet Yoongi in the same posture as before looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Jason took hold of Yoongi's hands and pulled him up. He then took him to his car and Jason drove towards his apartment. He unlocked the door and led Yoongi in.

He forced Yoongi to freshen up and treated his cheek which was swollen as Yoongi cried.

'Come on Yoon, stop crying' said Jason frustrated from all the crying. Yoongi tried quietening it but he just couldn't. Jason sighed.

'You had your breakfast?' asked Jason and Yoongi didn't answer.

'Yoongi!' yelled Jason and Yoongi shook his head.

'How many did you smoke a day?' asked Jason.

'Se.. seven' replied Yoongi and Jason sighed.

'Stay here, I will be back in a minute' he said and ran downstairs.

Jason came back with some breakfast and looked at Yoongi sitting on the couch still sobbing holding onto his cheek which was now swollen.

'Is it still paining?' asked Jason and Yoongi shook his head. Jason went near him and propped a cigerate to his mouth and lightened it. Yoongi looked at him startled but Jason just sighed.

'Finish that up' said Jason and Yoongi did and calmed down.

Hey guys!!! What do you think is gonna happen further??? 20 comments = next chap Also guys I got tagged in this award book from a few of you guys and didn't really understand how tat works tho, but just wanted to let you guys know if any of you are interested you can check it. I will mention that book in the comments please check it out.

Shoutout for RaniaSamson2 for being the first to comment