Chapter 134

'Hyung' pouted Jimin as he let Yoongi enter. Yoongi silently closed the door and sighed. He could see that Jimin was awkwardly standing and waiting for something to be said.

Yoongi took a glass of water and handed it to Jimin as Jimin looked at that in confusion. Yoongi sighed and placed the glass down next to the bed side table and moved the blanket away and made himself comfortable on the bed.

He gestured the younger towards him as Jimin waddled towards the older. Yoongi then softly pulled him on his lap in such a way that Yoongi was half laying with his back being supported by the head board and Jimin sitting on one side letting Yoongi have a clear view on his face.

Yoongi again picked up the glass and held it near Jimin's mouth and slowly helped Jimin drink it. Just as he finishes it there was a knock on the door and a servant entered with a plate of food.

The servant left and no words were spoken as Yoongi softly and gently fed the younger knowing that Jimin had skipped meals.

Jimin ate it without any tantrums as he was already in enough trouble. Once finished, Yoongi helped him again sip on some water as he then straddled Jimin completely on his lap.

'Sweetheart, look at hyung. Hyung ain't mad bud' softly beckoned Yoongi as Jimin slowly raised his head and made eye contact with Yoongi. Yoongi cooed loudly and pecked his forehead repeatedly.

'Baby, I know you love Taehyung the most but till when will you be able to protect him bud?'

'D..don't know'

'See lil one, Tae is our younger brother but he is also grown up right? He can take his decisions and act on it right?'

'Yes'

'If he can take his decisions then he should be able to face his consequences right?'

'Y..yes'

'Then why aren't you letting him grow up? Why are you limiting his maturity? Do you think your Tae Tae won't be able to face his consequences?'

'N..no'

'Then, why baby?'

'It's.......It's just that the first time I held him he was so little and when Kookie came around everyone gave him importance as he was the youngest but I always preferred my Tae Tae more. When mumma pappa died too everyone were worried about Jungkook's wellbeing but Taehyung was also young. He was also just a few years apart from Kook, don't you think he deserves to be held and cared too? There were soo many nights when he would come and tell how no one hugged him and fed him.but only they did to Look. So, I guess I am just attached to him a lot. And, it's difficult to accept that he is all grown up. His mistakes maybe crucial but for me it will always be minor, so small that I just wanna bundle him up and safe guard him'

Jimin let out. For the first time, Jimin spoke out the reason why he always held onto Taehyung. He was strangely feeling a bit peaceful letting things out as he slowly looked up to find an angry face but all he was met with a face which said how proud the older was.

Yoongi gazed at him with adoration and leaned in and pecked his forehead repeatedly anx embraced him. He never realised why, but listening to Jimin's perspective he knew one thing Jimin wasn't careless or challenging him rather he was acting on his motherly instincts towards the younger.

As much as Yoongi understood Jimin he also had to state his points and be strict.

'I agree to all of it baby. And, I am so damn proud of you but this time I will help you get over this. We are together in this right? And we won't lie again regarding Tae's work ok? I know it's difficult but I will be there with you always' assured Yoongi as Jimin nodded and slumped on Yoongi knowing that it was necessary and he could no longer protect the younger. Taehyung wasn't a child anymore and he had to understand that one way or the other.

It was also necessary a tiny punishment to reprimand the younger and that is what Yoongi decided. He wasn't going to go heard just as much as required.

'We can't let this go Jimin, so lie on my lap' strictly spoke Yoongi as Jimin shook his head.

Yoongi sighed and flipped Jimin over and laid the first spank followed by 10 more on his clothes bottom. He then hooked his hands to pull his bottoms down and Jimin felt like deja vu.

He couldn't comprehend things, it felt like he was with a man who was about to harrass him yet again. His breathing liberated highly and Jimin shook violently to get away from Yoongi.

Yoongi was shocked not expecting Jimin's reaction at all but he somewhere knew what it was all about. He tried holding onto Jimin but that only worsened Jimin's condition and Yoongi was helpless as he screamed for someone to hear and come over.

Luckily, Alex who was up to use the washroom ran in and gasped. Knowing about Jimins condition it didn't take him much to come to a conclusion. He could worry about what happened later but for now he needed to act on his doctor terms.

He raced back to his room where he held a stash of immediate medicines and ran back. He needed to knock Jimin to sleep but he didn't have Jimin's usual medicines so he decided on a mild sleeping dose and injected it to Jimin as Jimin slowly seized and remained motionless on the bed as Yoongi was too shocked to even move.

'Yoon'

'What happened?' uttered Yoongi as Alex immediately embraced him and whispered soft words realising that the older was scared.

Once Yoongi was calm, Alex slowly explained that it might have triggered Jimins trauma and Yoongi was guilty. But, he shook it off and stayed waiting for Jimin to wake up. This time, Alex wasn't angry or weirded out about Yoongi prioritising Jimin more than him. He had learnt that Yoongi's brothers means the world to him and if he change that face then Yoongi will no longer be Yoongi. So, Alex stayed close waiting for Jimin to gain consciousness.

It was the first step towards their relationship getting better and they couldn't help but be more happy about that.

Previously, Jin recieved Jason's call.

'Jinnie, I found Namjoon. He is staying over with me for a couple of days. We both will be out and will get you back once I am done with RM' spoke Jason and cut call as Jin rejoiced that Namjoon was safe and sound.

Hey guys!!!!! Double update done! How is it?????? Honest thoughts only, and long comments for next update!