Where it all started

"That's what? A three story fall to the deck? I'd give you about one in three chance of survival." The black haired boy said. 

"Should I do it?" asked the boy while he pointed his finger to the sky. "Yeah do it, I'll shoot you on the way down." he stated while pointing a nail gun at him.

"You'd shoot me?" "Pew Pew" he mimicked while pretending to shoot the gun. 

"Do it John B! Then I get your room" shouted a girl. "Wow okay Meave!" John B yelled back. 

"They're gonna have Japanese towel warmers here, this used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles I guess" grimaced the curly haired girl.

"You know I care about the turtles Kie!" Meave yelled. "Yeah I know sunshine" responded Kiara

"I can't have cold towels" stated the blonde boy. "Shut up JJ, you don't even have a towel warmer" Meave scolded the boy.  JJ scoffed at her words.

"Yeah and don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one" JJ yelled to John B

Right as he said that, John B's hand slipped and he dropped the full beer right onto the floor. "Shit" he cursed

"Yeah right when I told you not to, of course."

"Do you expect anything else from him JJ?" asked Meave.

"Hey guys uh security here so lets wrap this up" Pope said while twirling his finger around.

"Man boys are early today" said John B while climbing off of the roof. 

"JJ omg its Gary, hi Gary!" Meave yelled to the cop

"Gary man I missed you!" shouted JJ

"Humpty Dumpty lets roll" 

"Let's go boys" Kiara said as the group of 5 ran down the stairs to avoid the cops.

As JJ and Meave were running one of the cops ran up to them and tried to grab them. "Not much of a hugger man" laughed JJ as the cop tried to grab him. 

As they ran, Pope tripped and fell over. "Get up Pope fatso is coming!" Meave said as JJ helped him up.

"Get in, get in!" yelled John B from inside the van. JJ, Meave, and Pope booked it to the van just as the cops almost got them.

JJ, being JJ decided to stick a beer out the door since Gary was still running at them. "C'mon man! You're almost there! C'mon!" JJ taunted the cop. 

"JJ stop! You're gonna give him a heart attack." scolded Kiara from beside him

"There you go man!" JJ yelled as he threw the beer out the car door to Gary. "Man I love seeing Gary" sighed Meave, tired from the running they just did. 

The five teenagers relaxed in the car, while John B drove them home, this was just the beginning of their summer.