This just got more interesting

That night, there was a giant storm coming, hurricane Agatha. So, JJ and Meave stayed over John B's that night. 

"Yo JJ you been outside?" John B hit JJ's leg as he walked out of the room. 

"I have polio bro I can't walk" JJ responded. "Shut up guys its too early" Meave whined as she rolled onto her stomach shoving her face into a pillow. 

"Get up Mae" John B told her. "Yeah Yeah" she replied when she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Beer this early JJ?" Meave asked when she saw JJ getting a beer out of the fridge. "You want one?" he asked her.

"Yeah why not" she said as JJ tossed a beer her way, which she caught with ease. 

JJ and Meave soon made their way outside and saw John B picking up branches off the HMS pogue. 

"Whatcha thinking Booker?" Meave asked John B starting to help him move the branches. 

"I'm thinking the storm pushed all the fish out into the marsh." he said with a smile. 

"What about DCFS, wasn't that today?" JJ asked him.

"C'mon, their not gonna get on the ferry after a storm" Meave knowingly replied.

"Yeah, think about it guys, it's god telling us to fish!" John B exclaimed. 

"I'll go get ready" Meave smiled as she walked back into the Chateau.

About an hour later JJ, Meave, and John B all were on the HMS pogue on their way to get Pope. 

"We're gonna be cleaning this shit up all summer" Meave sighed when she saw the damage Agatha had done. John B nodded in agreement.

"This is my nightmare" JJ responded. "Tell me about it" Meave said. 

"Hey Ms. Amy! You guys get through it?" John B asked a lady they we're passing by.

"Still here!" she responded. 

"She looked at me" JJ stated when they were farther away. "She did not." Meave replied to him.

"I saw it." John B said, which made Meave roll her eyes.

As they were nearing Heyward's dock, Meave saw Pope and smiled. "Hey Pope!" she yelled to him. 

"We have a safety meeting, attendance mandatory." JJ told Pope

"Nah I can't, my pops got me on lock down"

"C'mon man! Your dads a pussy, over." JJ said into his hand pretending to speak into a microphone.

"Oh I heard that you little bastard." Heyward said walking over to his son.

"We need your son!" John B yelled to Heyward.

"Yeah and you know the rules, day after hurricane is a free day" Meave stated to Heyward. 

"Now who the hell made that up?" Heyward asked.

"Uh pentagon I think.. we have security clearance, Mae has a card." JJ said to him. 

Meave started digging in her pocket pretending to look for a card. "Oh! Here!" Meave said as she pulled out a random piece of paper out her pocket. 

"You think I'm stupid?" Heyward asked the teenagers.

"Of course not sir." Meave told him as the boys shook their heads.

"Dude just make a run for it." John B said to Pope. "Pope get in the boat." Meave also said. 

"Pope don't you get in that boat" Heyward warned his son. 

"C'mon Pope!" JJ exclaimed. 

"Dad, I promise I will do it tomorrow" Pope promised his dad as he ran towards the boat. 

"Yeah you'll do it tomorrow!" Heyward yelled to his son as John B drove the boat away.

Heyward started yelling at his son more, but Meave was too far away to hear what he was saying.

"Yeah Pope!" Meave yelled as she high-fived him. 

A couple minutes later, they pulled up as Kiara was walking towards the boat.

"Oh top of the morning to ya" JJ said as he helped Kie onto the boat.

"Hey boys, and sunshine" Kie said to her four friends. 

"Ohh whats in there?" Meave asked looking at the cooler in Kiara's hand.

"Oh you know just some carrot sticks, juice boxes." Kiara replied.

"What about mine and Mae's kind of juice boxes?" JJ pondered.

"Yup." Kiara said as she opened the cooler and pulled out beers for them all.

"Salud" She said and they all lifted their beers up and repeated her. 

JJ stood up from where he was sitting, "Let me show yall a party trick, Pope could you go a little faster?"

"Omg here we go again." Kiara sighed

"Yup I'm moving." John B said. "JJ it never works" Pope said to him

"No it's gonna work this time!" JJ tried to convince his friends.

"JJ dude not again" Meave said as she moved hair from her face.

JJ ignored them all and stood up at the bow and lifted his beer up trying to catch it in his mouth, but the wind made it fly everywhere.

"JJ stop you're getting it in my hair" Kiara complained.

"Yeah your done JJ" Maeve said starting to stand up to get the beer from him.

Suddenly, the boat hit something, causing JJ to fly off the boat and into the water. While everyone else was slammed into something on the boat.

"Omg what the fuckk" Meave sighed while rubbing her head that hit the side of the boat.

"Pope what the fuck was that" Kiara asked.

"I don't know channels must have changed." Pope said.

"Yeah no shit." Meave replied.

"Everyone okay?" John B asked. "JJ?"

"I think the heels touched the back of my head.." JJ groaned starting to swim back to the boat.

"Wait guys.." Pope said suddenly. "There's a boat down there." he continued.

"Get the fuck out." Meave said walking to the edge of the boat to look into the water.

"No guys I'm serious" Pope said waving them over.

"Holy shit." John B sighed.

"What are we waiting for? Jump in!" JJ exclaimed to everyone.

"This just got more interesting.." Meave said at she started to take her shirt off, ready to jump in.