Reunited pt2

Kiara

"Damon, you're supposed to be on the couch sleeping." I whine out.

I'm honestly not sure how he went from leaving small kisses to the side of my neck to now laying between my legs (still clothed) and leaving kisses from my neck and attempting to make his way down to my stomach then below that.

"Now come on Ki you know how I am once I'm awake." He replies before kissing on me again.

"Why are you doing this? What happened to your girl, Janelle?"

"It wasn't meant. We both came to an agreement."

I watch as he sits up and removes his hoodie from off of his body, before I instantly shut my legs.

"Really Ki?"

"What agreement did you two come to? And I'm still waiting on that first answer."

"I'm trying to give it to you but you shutting your legs like how them mad ass employees do at the window to a fast food restaurant." He laughs, while trying to pry my legs open. "Man come on Ki and stop playing."

"How am I playing, Damon? It's been four years since we last saw each other. Last month someone told me you were getting engaged to the love of your life and now tonight you have some drinks with your boys now all of sudden you want to be on some reuniting shit like everything is all good? Newsflash DAMON it's not."

I pull my legs back and make my way off of the bed and stand by my dresser.

"Why is it not?"

"Boy did you not just hear what I said?!" I stare at him behind me through the mirror. "You were supposed to be getting engaged to the love of your life, and now you're here, at my house."

"Why are you saying it like it's a bad thing?"

He walks up behind me wrapping his arms around me. I close my eyes and shake my head no, but that still doesn't stop him from placing butterfly kisses from behind my ear down my neck.

"Oh that's my spot." I think to myself as I inhale sharply.

"Damon," I whisper.

"You wanna know something?" He whispers back.

I lean my head down and watch as his fingertips glide their way up & down my arms.

"I miss this. I miss having my arms wrapped around you. I miss touching your sides and hearing you giggle whenever you're ticklish, or hearing you inhale deeply whenever I—"

His hand glides it's way over to my right side and just as he stated I inhaled deeply before exhaling. Lifting my head up I lean it back on him as I stare at our reflection.

"I miss the softness of your skin. I miss touching the small of your back and you would gasp before giggling softly. Baby I miss you."

"Sounds like you just missed my body more than anything." I mumble before breaking free from his arms.

"I—" his hands run down his face as he sighs. "Okay y-yes I do miss your body, but that's not the only thing that I miss."

"Are you sure about that, because it sure is the only thing that you've mentioned."

"Are you going to find a problem with everything that I say? What do you want me to say, Ki?"

"I want you to say what you feel?! How do you feel towards me!"

"You want to hear what I have to say?"

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't, D."

"Aight. The truth...my truth is that I miss you, Kiara & I love you. Hell I never stopped loving you. I've been in love with you since you first walked through the front door of Dr. P's home. You are the one I am meant to be with. You are the one I want."