THREE. supernova girl

LAYLA BEASLEY had everything handed to her on a silver platter

LAYLA BEASLEY had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Everyone knew that and no one could stop it.

Layla had once again done something most couldn't and that was getting the school a personal concert from the international mega pop star, Ricky Weaver.

"You're into Ricky Weaver?" Jack asked.

"Who isn't?" Layla answered, "He's one of the biggest pop stars and I'm gonna met him. Maybe this'll get Jerry off of my back."

Jack had "multiple" reasons he didn't like Ricky Weaver and one of them was because people were so obsessed with him. He wasn't special in any way.

"I think he's got a doll'a head."

"Are you jealous, Brewer?" Layla asked.

"What? I'm not... I'm not jealous! I just don't get what the big deal is."

"Okay, Jack keep telling yourself that."

As of recent events, Layla started practicing at the dojo during the day. She was at the dojo with the rest of the group and was waiting for Ricky to show up.

Jack was left alone in the dojo when a Ricky had shown up.

"Ricky Weaver!" Kim shouted when her and Layla came from the back.

"Guys, it's cool. Wait in the limo." Ricky told his bodyguards, "I thought I'd stop by and say hey for the show."

Layla smiled, "Ricky, this is Jack and Kim."

Ricky brushed the two of and wrapped his arm around Layla's shoulder.

"I really loved the essay you wrote. If it's cool with you, I'd like to bring you up onstage tonight to dance with me."

"Really?" Layla smiled, "Yeah, that'd be great."

"Just make sure you wear something cute."

Layla nodded and Kim was quick to offer to take the girl to the "cute" store and dragged the girl out of the dojo, once again leaving Jack and Ricky alone.