TWELVE. the cowboy and the idiot farm girl

CAMPING WAS something that Layla hadn't done in years and because Rudy wouldn't apologize to the park ranger for beating him with a paddle, she probably wouldn't experience it again

The group sat around the fake campfire in the dojo and when they try to leave, Rudy had told the group that he swallowed the key and it probably wouldn't been seen in three day... two of he had a fiber bar.

And as the group tried pulling on the door they noticed a group of people stealing things from the mall. One guy stopped in front of the door for a moment and continued on his way with the group of thieves.

The group called the police and were able to identify the man down at the police station.

But things could never be that simple.

As Rudy began to state his full government name and declared that the kids around him were his students, Jerry had pushed a button against the wall that brought down the two way glass and having the actual, most dangerous criminal hearing what Rudy had said.

With that said, the group were now under witness protection with new identities until the guy was caught and who knew how long that would take.

The detective on the case sent them to a farm and it definitely wasn't the paradise on earth that the majority of the group had expected and/or wanted.

They had no cellphone, half of them had no idea how to farm, and now they were stuck with each other until they found the man who had threatened to attack them and possibly do worse.

For now, Layla and Jack stood in the chicken coop picking eggs from the nest.

Jack went down the line and thanked each of them for the eggs.

And as he stuck his hand into the last coop, a chicken pecked him, causing him to hit his head against the coop and stumbled backwards.

And things continued to go down the hatch for them because the criminals were able to find the group with ease.

Soon, enough the criminals were arrested and everyone was back in Seaford.

While back, Kim had won class president and Jack was her vice president.