SIX. dojo daycamp

IN ORDER to stir clear of being expelled, Jerry convinced their newest principal that he could babysit

But where?

The dojo of course, where else?

Rudy wasn't having it though. He watched as Milton, Jack, and Layla set up the dojo as a daycare.

This was his dojo, nothing about this could ever be a daycare.

But with a hundred dollar check, many things were plausible in Rudy's eyes.

"Uh, Milton, Eddie, take Byron, put him in the ball pit, and give him a graham cracker." Rudy said.

"I'm not touching this little snotbag." Milton said, "That thing is wearing a toilet."

Layla rolled her eyes and took Byron and headed towards the ball pit.

Principle Buckett declared that he would be back at seven and he was putting his trust into Jerry.

"This really stinks, Jerry." Milton said.

"Oh, relax. It's just a couple of hours with one little baby." Jerry reassured.

Principle Buckett swiftly returned, "By the way, I, uh— I put up a notice on the faculty bulletin board about this place."

Layla liked kids, babies over actual toddlers and so forth. A kid could really take a toll on you because they seemed so brutally honest.

But she had planned on helping Jerry and the others on watching one kid.

And just like that several kids and their parents began piling in and it became very overwhelming. Especially the older kids who were possibly just acting out because they could.

Layla held a baby in her arms, doing small dancing to keep them calm. It was a madhouse in the dojo and if she began freaking out like the boys it would definitely end up on the bad side of things.

"Where's Milton?" Jack asked, a blonde toddler in his arms.

Layla turned, "I think he's changing someone's diaper."