SEVENTEEN. return of the mack

THE SMELL of Seaford would bring joy to some and tears to others

THE SMELL of Seaford would bring joy to some and tears to others. It was home to some and a tourist trap to others.

But Seaford wasn't New York and Layla Beasley was ready to come home.

Jack and Milton had returned from Washington the day before Layla and Kim was staying at the Otai Academy for the time being.

Rudy also bought a new dojo called the Warrior Academy on the newest mall in Seaford.

So, with Layla, Jerry, Jack, and Milton we're back and training every day for leisure at this point.

But something had to happened in Washington between Milton and Jack because they had been arguing for weeks.

So Rudy suggested that they all go on a road trip. Because "nothing being friends together like 16 hours crammed inside the back of an old RV.". According to Rudy at least.

"Thanks for coming." Jack smiled, "I've probably would've ripped Milton's head off."

Layla gave Jack a small smile, "Come on. You and Milton have been friends for years. This whole thing will come and go."

The conversation wouldn't continue much further because Rudy was singing and wanted the other to join... but they chose to remain silent.

"It has been eight hours. I can't take anymore singing." Milton said.

Rudy sighed, "Just four more hours and we're gonna be camping on the edge of the gorge."

"Four hours?" Jack questioned, "Rudy, I'm getting hungry. And look, there's a Waffle Hut up ahead."

"They only serve breakfast. I don't do breakfast for dinner." Milton said.

Jack and Milton began arguing before Layla interjected saying that Milton should just pick a place to eat.

"What about the Garden Patch up on Pahrump?" He asked, "I've heard really good things about their pickled jicama."

"Uh, I don't eat pickled jicama." Jack said, "You know why? Because I'm a dude!"