SEVEN. fight me like a man

IT HAD been no surprise that Layla was apart of the dojo now

IT HAD been no surprise that Layla was apart of the dojo now. Publicly that is.

She and, to her luck, Jerry, had been sparing partners and she was absolutely sick on him going soft on her. Not because she was a girl, he wasn't sexist, it was because he liked her, found her attractive and he was easily distracted by her. All she had to do was grab him by the arm and flip him over and task was down.

She would spar with Eddie, but he to, liked her too much and his mom said he couldn't "fight pretty girls", so he was out.

Milton was sparing partners with Kim and wasn't planning on seeing another woman behind her back. His words.

So, she could either keep sparing with Jerry and slamming her head against the wall as he watched or ask Jack to spar her.

The two of them were the only black belts at Bobby Wasabi, but Layla hadn't had much sparing experience. She gained her belt not by sparing, but other task and she wanted to up her skills.

So, she asked Jack when he walked into the dojo that day. He was hesitant, not because he liked her, he hadn't even admitted that he liked her allowed yet.

He trying his best not to fall for her. He wasn't going to be labeled as guy number 863 to fall for Layla Beasley, but he was failing miserably and almost couldn't hide the fact anymore.

He objected to sparing her because she had little experience and he could hurt her. But that statement only drove her to continue asking him until he agree.

Jerry, too memorized, called on Rudy and he was excited to watch a real sparing match against his two best student. His words.

And once they began sparing, it lasted approximately a minute before Layla was able to flip Jack to ground. Her and Kim quickly celebrated and Layla stuck her hand out for Jack to grab.

He did and she thanked his graciously.

Kim offered to get dessert, on her behalf. Kim and Layla soon left, leaving Eddie, Jerry, and Jack alone.

Jack had declared that Layla put up a good fight, but winked and left the two boys alone to head back to the arcade.

The wink: He was easy on her.