Chapter 11

Tae: Ok... stop crying now.
Tae heard sniffing sound of gguk. After all done with their morning routine they went down to see alk the tops serving the breakfast n waiting for them to come. Jimin was carring mina as gguk refused to leave tae. As soon as mina smelled the pancake she jumped frm jimin's hand n sat on table.
Mina: Appa... It looks really delicious. Eomma come let's eat Appa made ur favo strawberry pancake..(showing her bunny teeth)
Tae: I don't want it U eat minaya.
Jin: Who made all these?
Yoongi: Me n kookie did all these.
Jimin: Then I dont want breakfast.
Yoongi: Jiminahh wae... I made all ur favos. See hav little. Please.
Jin: This is how we felt when u refuse to eat all our food (rolled his eyes)
Jk: But baby I haven't done that rgt. So u can eat this. Its ur favo one.
Mina: Eomma... open ur mouth say AAAHHH....(Feed tae a pice of pancake)
Tae was munching it.
Joonie: Eomma if u r not gonna eat then Im also not going to eat.
Jimin: Yaaa... y r u starving with us?
Mina: Let's eat together uncle. It's really delicious please...(showing her doe eyes)
Jin: ok for the sake of kids we'll eat.
Gguk: Eomma.. will u feed me please...
Jimin: Yaaa... u eat by urself by sitting on ur eomma's lap ok?
Tae: Gguk eat by urself this is not new thing.
Gguk face saddened n he started to eat by himself. All others are also eating. Jk felt happy as tae was eating his food anyhow.
Jin: we r leaving Tomo. We r taking the kids except minnie n namjin and we r taking gguk bcus of his condn. Ok.
As soon as they hear all the tops face dropped their smile. But they all acted like they didn't hear to it by serving the food.
Jimin: Yaaa... u all don't pretend like u didn't hear us. We very well know abt u guys. We r leaving Tomo thats the final. And kook take tae to hav his first chk up as they'll ask for father's consent in hospital.
Jk: Ok hyung.
After the breakfast all went to  their home n taekook went to hospital for chk up. They took mina with them leaving injured gguk at home after made him sleep.
The drive was silent but mina kept talking to jk n laughing by sitting on tae's lap. Jk tried many times to hav convo with tae but tae didn't replied anything.  But after something...
Tae: Y r u coming with me to the hospital?
Jk: Baby wat r u even asking? For ur chk up I also need to be there with u rgt?
Tae: I'm asking crtly as u hav a very important meeting in offz then y u didn't go there?
Jk: Nothing is more important than u n our babies.
Tae bitterly chuckled. Jk got bit hurt by tae's question n his chuckle. Soon after they reached the hospital. Mina was very excited to see the baby inside tae's tummy.
Taekook went inside with hospital. As jk took appointment b4 hand they were waiting for their turn. Mina was sitting on jk's lap. Then the nurse came..
Nurse: Mr.Jeon, please come in. Doctor is called u in.
Taekook went inside.
Doc: Hello Mr.Jeons come n sit.
Mina: Hello Mr.Injection... (doc chuckled at her as he is her paediatric). When will u show me the baby inside my eomma's tummy..
Doc(coed at her cuteness): R u that much excited to see ur sibling?
Mina: S s .... come doc we'll go please(showing her doe eyes)
Doc: Come Mr.Jeon let go hav the chk up.
Doc chk tae n showed the ultrasound to taekook n mina. Mina started to jump in happiness. Jk was very happy n tae was happy seeing mina's excitement.
Mina: Eomma... see the baby is too small... eomma did I was also Like that ?
Tae(chuckled): S baby... after baby comes out it will grow like u...(held mina's hand)
Mina went n kissed tae's tummy. Jk was very happy, he also wants to do that but he is afraid of tae. After that they went out..
Doc: Congrats Mr.Jeon.. The baby is healthy as usual.. but taehyung is looking  a bit Stressed. So please take care of him well as this pregnancy is after so many years... I know Ur 2 kids were healthy when they were born that happened only becus of the love n care shared by both for eachother so that is required more this time ok..
Jk: Sir.. Doc. I'll take care of him.
Tae(chuckled bitterly): Not everyone will like being cared doc.
Jk smile dropped n felt more guilty.
Tae: Thanks doc we'll be leaving now..
Three of them bowed n went to the car n went back to their home.
On the way back their home..Jin called jk..
OTP:
Jk: Hyung..S tell me...
Jin: Yaa..Did you took tae for chk up?
Jk: S hyung... baby is healthy but doc said tae is bit stressed n asked to take good care of him.
Jin(chuckled): Isn't that stress is becus of u hmm?
Jk bite his lower lips.
Jin: Ok never mind.  Tomo drop tae in the airport ok? Be there by 10.
Jk(sadly): Ok hyung...
The call got cut. Tae was listening to all these.

To be continued....