Chapter 14

Yoongi: Jungkookah... Jungkookah...
Jk slowly lifted his face n looked at yoongi with teary eyes.
Jk: Hyung..that's not true rgt?
Yoongi(crying): Jungkookah....
Jk(crying): No that can't be true... my tae never leave me alone. He doesn't like me crying...
Jk went to namjin knelt down in front of him n hold namjin's shoulder..
Jk: Namjinaa... please tell me this is joke... all of them doesn't went to BUSAN rgt? Tell to uncle... we'll go to them together ok...
Namjin nodded his head as no...
Jk sat down on the floor n became a crying mess.
Namjoon(crying): It all happened becus of me. If I haven't got that contract we all wouls hav been happy by now...Jinnie I'm sorry...Please come back....
Yoongi(crying): Hyung n koo let's go to the airport n enquire there. What if they went in another flight hmm..come... Namjinna n minnie u both be here halmoni(taekook's maid) will take care ok?
Minnie: Appa take us with u.. I want Eomma..(crying)
Yoongi: Baby listen...Appa will be back soon ok?
All three of them took a car with driver n went to airport.
Taekook's senior maid is also crying by this mess as taekook never treat her as maid.
Maid: Babies come halmoni make something for u both to eat.
Namjin: halmoni eomma n hyung will be safe rgt?
Maid nodded her without saying anything.
Soon after all three reached the airport but airport was completely under police protection n locked down. The atmosphere was fully covered with the black smoke due to heavy burning in the runway.All the firemen were running here n there to put off the fire.
They went inside n meet a person whom yoongi known for a long time.
Yoongi: Ms.Lee...
Ms.Lee: Mr.Yoongi..Wat r u doing here?
Yoongi: I need ur help. I need some person's info who travelled in this flight.
Ms.Lee: Sorry. Mr.Yoongi its very diff now as the airlines has kocked the information for investigation purpose. So I'm helpless..
Yoongi: no u can't say like that...it's my family members please...(begging)
Ms.Lee(sighed): ok but only one person details i can get Mr.Yoongi...
Yoongi: Ok. Please chk for Min Jimin... n did any kids travelled in thaat flight. Is there any other flight to BUSAN today.
Ms.Lee: Abt ur husband I need to chk n tell n this is the only flight today travelling to BUSAN Mr.Yoongi. But the cleaner in airport said a family travelled with 3 kids. It seems to be 2 boys n 1 girl. That girl was sweet n talkative. She hugged that cleaner n gifted him a chocolate saying that her eomma was pregnant. She even kissed him too. That cleaner saw that family got into the flight n as soon as it starts to move in the runway the flight blasted. He doesn't know anything else. He was traumatised by this blasted n admitted to the hospital due to heart attack. Ok Mr.Yoongi wait let me chk..
Yoongi was crying after hearing this from Ms.Lee. He was having a little hope n waiting for her to come..
Ms.Lee: Mr.Yoongi..I'm sorry the name Min Jimin , male of age 36 is there in the list. I don't know what to say Mr.Yoongi. I don't know abt his status now... Pls be strong if anyone is alive ull be getting a call or else...
Yoongi walked back with stumbling legs. He was crying. Jk n namjoon r waiting for him at the entrance. As soon as they saw yoongi they saw soulless yoongi coming out of the airport.
Jk: Hyung wat did she told? They were not here rgt? Hyung pls say something...
Yoongi said everything to them...
Namjoon (crying): I killed them. I killed my own family...
Yoongi is crying...
Jk(crying): Hyung.... No that can't be true.  Tae will not leave me n go...(crying)Hyung....atleast u both hav minnie n namjin but here I'm standing all alone. I hav lost my precious tae, my baby tiger, my princess n(stammering) my..my unborn baby inside tae... I didn't even touched or kissed tae's tummy hyung. I'm a bad husband n bad appa who didn't even care abt his husband n kids... I'm bad..I'm bad...
Jk fainted after blabbing this...

To be continued