Chapter 20

As soon as tae listened to jk wat he was saying tears starts to flow of his eyes. Tae starts to get scared by jk's words. All negative thoughts r running in his mind
Tae(in mind): Wat does that mean? NO!!! I'll not let u do that...
Tae got up  frm the bed tucked gguk in duvet, placed a pillow near him n went out n saw frm staircase handle. He saw jk was looking at their old pics while tears running from his eyes. Tae was observing jk frm upstairs.
Aftersome time, Jk went inside the guest room. Tae sighed n stood there until the door was locked. When he was abt to leave he again heard the door unlocking sound. Tae again looked at the living room to see jk leaving the house with his hoodie nothing else he hav....
The fear got to develop in tae's heart. Tae run to his room wore a sweater n jerkin as its very cold outside. He wore a mask n cap of the jerkin n followed jk.
Tae felt very cold even after wearing these many clothes. He felt felt bad for jk whose is only wearing his hoodie n walking in that xtream cold climate.
Tae was following jk frm little distance. Jk turned few times n looked at tae but he couldn't recognise him as tae was wearing mask n hung his head a bit low.
Tae agaim starts to follow jk. At once Jk stopped near a side of bridge. Tae's inner mind is not with him. The fear is eating tae like anything. Tae decided to move little closer to jk.
Jk stood there n holding the wall of the bridge n cried his heart out. Tae was not able see jk in that condn.
Jk(looking at the dark water under the bridge): Wat? U n me r in same condn. Don’t reflect me back. U r looking beautiful in morning with the presence of Sun but when it goes off u become dark n no one one can see wats inside u. Same goes to me. My life is also dark now without my tae, when he was with me it was beautiful as u in the morning. He is the only person who understands my inner feeling without even I'm saying to him. But I'm bad. I hurted my taetae... I hurted my baby... now he became silent. I want my tae back. (Crying badly)
Tae was also crying silently standing bit far frm jk by listening to his words...
Again jk starts to walk n tae follows him... It’s almost been 3kms frm their mansion. Tae felt bit tired as the cold kept increasingly, he don't want to get sick as he is pregnant n wants his baby inside him to be safe.
At that time Jk stopped at the street food shop which was open that time n went inside it. Tae also went inside n jk was searching for a place to sit. There was already a group of friends drinking soju n 2 seats where left there.
Jk went n sit in one of the seat n tae went n sit in the other one which is diagonally opposite to jk's. That group was already drunk. Kk ordered 2 soju bottles.
Jk is not often drinker but he only drinks when he misses tae in his bussiness trip or sometimes in business parties thta too in tae's presence other than that he only drinks with tae's permission, with his family. Tae's gets to know that J is missing him terribly...
One Ajhumma brought 2 bottles of soju n kimchi. Jk starts to drink while crying. Person in that grp notices jk n starts to comfort him.
Mr.A: Sir Don't cry. Everything will be alright...
Mr.C: Ok let's play Have U Ever Done?!?! ok?
[Note: Have U Ever Done?!?! Is a game played by gulping a drink if they hav a ans as Yes for the question asked by a person in a grp]
All in the grp said yes n the game was going with little fun n laughters. By that time jk finished his first bottle n pour a shot frm his 2nd one. That time one man asked..
Mr.X: Have U ever seen a Angel in life?
Jk(gulped a shot, little bit drunk): M...e....Me...I hav an angel at home...
Tae n others in that grp got shocked by sudden shout of jk...
Mr.A: U also wanna play with us..ok. Now tell me the name of ur Angel..(little drunk)
Jk(drunken chuckled): Its...Ki..Kim Tae..Taehyung... My angelic husband...
Tae was smiling at jk's reply...
Mr.K: ok..Have U ever seen a luckiest man in this world??
Everyone gulped including jk. Everyone answered funnily n some cried in playful manner, then jk
Jk: Its...Me...becus..I hav a world's beautiful husband(showing tae's photo to everyone n tae was smiling internally)
Mr.L: Yes thats true... He looks so handsome.. I too want someone like him...
Jk (pulled his phone back n shrunk his eyebrows): No He is only mine. My taetae(kissed tae's photo on his phone tae was enjoying drunken jk's actions)
Mr.B: ok..Have u ever missed something in ur life??
Jk was the first to gulp a shot..
Jk: Yes....I miss my old tae(started to cry again) it's all becus of me...
Mr.G: Sir..please dont cry... he'll be back soon...please...
Tae(in mind): I too miss myself kookie...
Mr.H: Hmmm...Have U ever kissed a girl???
Most of them gulped n jk too....
Tae(chuckled in mind): I know thats mina rgt... u big bunny...
Mr.J: U also... eii...it must be ur daughter rgt??
Jk(shaked his head as no): No...I do hav daughter but not her...
Tae frowned his eyebrows...
Mr.A: OMG... then did u cheat on ur husband? Did he know? Is she that much beautiful than ur husband?(drunken voice)
Jk: Wait I'll show her photo.
Jk searched on his phone n showed them the photo of a girl.
Mr.G: Ooooo.... Yes she is so much pretty... look at those lips... I badly want it... (got a smack on his head by jk)
Jk(drunken angry): She is only mine...
Tae got mad, he snached the phone from that guy n saw the pic. As soon as he saw he got shocked.
Tae was smiling n blushing inside his mask by looking into the photo.
Yes, it's tae's photo when all the bottoms dressed like girls for the Halloween. Tae took selfie with jk on that day. Jk showed that selfie to them. Jk snatched the phone from tae.
Jk(smiling sheepishly): My...Taehyungie....Taehyungie...looks so...butipul....Ummaahhh... (to Mr.G)Yaaa...U. Those lips...r only mine...(showing angry pout)
Tae was laughing internally with this drama...
Mr.G(stood up n saluted to Jk): S. Sir.... she is only urs...
Mr.D: Its already late can we leave?
All other than taekook: Ok...Bye...All the best... everything will be alright...
Jk(saluted them back): Ok...bye...
Jk(smiling at tae's girl pic): Taehyungie My Taehyungie...(starting Crying) I miss u tae...I miss ur hug, I miss ur kisses, I miss ur warmth, I'm not able to sleep without u tae, please forgive ur kookie (hugged tae's pic)
Then jk fell asleep with a pout as he was fully drunk. Tae chuckled n smiling at jk by his pouty lips. Tae caressed jk's hair.
Tae: Do u love me that much kook...(kissed his hair)
Tae paid the bill n booked a taxi n took jk to mansion with the help of driver as he couldn't lift jk bcus of his pregnancy.
After reaching home, tae took jk inside the mansion. When they enter he saw yoongi was sitting on the couch in the living room. Yoongi saw tae n helped him to hold jk
Yoongi: Wat happened to him?
Tae: He went out in the midnight so I followed him but at last he got drunk hyung...

To be continued...
Comment for nxt part...