Chapter 13

Jimin(shocked): Hyung wat happen to ur head? Y it swollen like a dumpling?
Namjoon saw jin glaring at him.
Jimin: Joonie wat happened in ur home?
Joonie looked and namjin n said...
Joonie: Appa was kept nagging eomma not to go. Eomma warned him not to stop him but again appa started to nag eomma while he was cooking dinner. That time appa got call frm someone called Ms.Jung he talked to her smilingly n broke eomma's favo spoon. Eomma got angry n hit Appa's head with his pink pan.
Yoonkook gulped by hearing this.
Jk: Hyung I told u not to talk to her. Then wae...
Jin: So u r planning to cheat rgt Mr.Kim Namjoon.
Namjoon: Wae.. kookie...
Yoongi: No hyung. He is approaching that company for project but though they hav good reputation their MD had case against him in sexual harassment.
Namjoon: I'll not talk to her again...(touching his dumpling in his head)
Yoongi: s by the way where r u all going?
Jimin: Oh oh... this sleepy cat is trying to act smart.
Yoongi: Jiminahh y? Can't u even tell us where u all r going?
Tae: No we wont n no calls too.
Namjoon: wat if minnie or namjin needs anything?
Jin: They won't as they r with u guys(rolled his eyes)
Jin: ok its getting late come lets go.
Jimin: yaa... gguk don't ever try to start ur siren again. Come to me.
Gguk: No eomma has to carry me..
Jimin: yaa.. he is already carrying one inside him. Come to me. He shldnt be doing that come...
Gguk hugged jk more not wanting jimin to carry him.
Jin: Ok then u be with ur appa. Come lets leave now.
Gguk(whinning): Eomma...
Tae: Go to jiminie uncle now. If u want to come with us..
Gguk went to jimin n all bid they good byes.
Minnie (crying): Eomma please...
Jimin: Be a good boy ok?(kissed minnie's forehead)
All of them left the tops who r tearing up by seeing the disappearing figures of their husbands n kids.
All the tops went to their respective houses, it's no more home without their husbands n lovable kids.
After reaching, Jk went inside his Mansion to feel emptiness for the first time in these 13 yrs of their marriage life. Yes, tae hav went to his parents house but those times either jk also went with them or atleast they had talked to each other in VC but this its diff.
Jk feels the tae's presence everywhere in the house where they laughed, cried, played with the kids , made love , cooked , feed eachother, admired eachother, supported eachother, tae's both  pregnancies, his mood swings, their romantic day n nights, secret kisses n flirting gets flashed on jk's mind. Jk couldn't accept the fact tae was upset n left the house becus of him.
Jk was not able to be there alone. He called yoongi n namjoon.
OTP:
Jk: Hyung...
YoonJoon: S kook..
Jk: Hyung can we all stay in same house. I'm not able to be here without anyone please...
Yoongi: S tae I miss Jiminahh so much... Minnie was crying frm when jm left frm airport.
Namjoon: Here namjin is not talking properly to me. I feel empty in n out...
Yoongi: Then we come there kook. I'm not able live here without him.
Namjoon: Ok...I'll also come there.
Jk: Bye hyung. Please come soon.
After sometimes YoonJoon moved to Jeon's mansion with minnie n namjin. Yoongi made lunch to distract himself frm jimin's absence and also to take care of minnie. Namjoon trying to make namjin talk with him but all went in vain.
Jk got a call frm his secretary saying that they hav a client meeting. But none of the tops is ready to attend that meeting as they felt guilt n sadness filled their mind.
Then all of them had their lunch n yoongi was trying Jimin's phone but his phone is switched off. Namjoon's mind was fully filled with jin n joonie's words. It was killing him but he didn't showed it out bcus it may cause namjin feel low too...
Jk was resting his head on the couch holding their family photo. He didn't hav anyother thought other than tae. His only thought is when will this prob get solved n he wants to go back to that time n change everything. Those 2 weeks how he treat tae was making him more guilt.
Namjin n minnie r playing n watching Cartoons. While playing accidentally the channel changed to NEWS channel n the sound gets increased which causes yoongi to come there to reduce the volume.
But the news caught his attention.
Yoongi: Jungkookah...
Jk was in his thoughts while looking at their old family pic. Yoongi shout snapped him out of his thoughts.
Jk: wat happened hyung?(Namjoon also came there)
Yoongi: Look at the NEWS...
NEWS:
THERE IS A FLIGHT ACCIDENT HAPPENED WHILE TAKE OFF IN SEOUL. THE FLIGHT HAS BEEN BLASTED DUE TO TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE FLIGHT. MOST OF THE TRAVELLERS ARE EXPECTED TO BE DEAD.
Jk: when has this happened hyung?
Yoongi: it looks like it has happened b4 1 hour kook.
NEWS:
THE FLIGHT FROM SEOUL TO BUSAN HAS BLASTED ON RUNWAY DUE TO TECHNICAL FAILURE. PASSENGERS LISTS ARE BEING CHECKED IN THE...
Namjin who was also hearing to this NEWS starts to cry.
Namjin(stuttering n crying): EO..EOMMA...
ALL the tops n minnie got shocked due to sudden cry of namjin. Yoongi made him sit on the couch.
Namjoon: Namjinaa did u miss eomma? Did u got remembrance of ur eomma?
Namjin(nodded his head as no): EOMMA...
Yoongi: It's okay... calm down namjinna...(hugged n rubbed his back) Koo please bring some water...
Jk went to bring water for namjin.
Namjin: Eomma, hyung n all other r travelled to BUSAN!!!
Yoongi heart skipped its beat for a second.
Namjoon: Stop this namjin. This is not funny. How did u know that they went to Busan?
Namjin(crying): Hyung gave me a secret note this morning n asked not to tell u guys. In that he wrote We all r going to BUSAN n hyung will bring a gift while coming back.
Namjin showed the note to Namjoon...
Namjoon soul left his body he jus plopped on the couch. Tears formed in yoongi eyes. Jk who was hearing all these dropped the glass of water due to shock n fear of losing them. He knelt on the ground like a dead person.
Minnie(crying): Appa...Eomma will be ok rgt hmm? Tell me Appa...please...I want Eomma back..I want to meet eomma now...
Yoongi hugged both the kids who r crying mess n he himself crying...
Yoongi noticed jk's state...
Yoongi: Jungkookah... Jungkookah...
Jk slowly lifted his face n looked at yoongi with teary eyes.

To be continued...