Chapter 15

As soon as Jk fainted YoonJoon admitted jk in hospital. He was unconscious. In his unconscious state also he was blabbering tae's name. Yoongi went to mansion to look after the kids as joon was not ready to face namjin.
Jk was very pale n weak as he havnt took proper sleep or food for the past 2 weeks. Now it has became worsen. Jk was in hydration(drips). Namjoon stayed in hospital to look after jk.
In the mansion, yoongi tried his maximum to console both the kids but both of them not listening to any stories of yoongi.  Later due to tiredness they both slept on yoongi's lap.
Next day morning...
Yoongi made the kids to eat their breaky n went to hospital to chk with jk's condition. By the time when yoongi went jk was still sleeping  n Namjoon went to get the bill.
Yoongi went n caressed jk's hair. By this Jk slowly starts to open hi eyes. Jk saw yoongi standing their with swollen eyes red nose looking at him.
Jk: Hyung...
Yoongi: Koo r u ok?
Jk immediately sat up n held yoongi's hands...
Jk(teary eyes): Hyung...those r dreams rgt? My tae haven't left me rgt? We'll see them again rgt...(crying)
Yoongi hugged him n both r crying at eachothers embrace. Namjoon who came back with bill saw this n tears starts to flow frm his eyes too. So after they discharged n took jk to mansion.
Jk was completely broken when enter into his house. He remembered how tae will open the door with boxy smile on his face n both the kids rans towards him n hugged his legs...all the memories start to haunt him frm inside.
Jk went to his room looked at their wedding frame m tears starts to flow. Caressing tae's face..
Jk: Tae y u left me alone here? U could hav given me any other punishment rgt? Y didnt u beat me? Y u left? instead i would hav gone. U r happiness. U three were my world which i revolve around. Now three is gonna become 4 but U didn't even give me a time to celebrate our new pup's arrival, u all left me alone. Y? Y hav u done this to me baby??
Jk hugged the frame tightly n crying out loud...he took tae's shirt wore it n slept crying...
Yoongi n namjoon r in even worser stage. Both of them r eaten by their own guilt. They r not even able to digest wats happening around them. Kids were also not listening to them n asking for their eommas all the time...
Like this 2 days passed... they didn't receive any calls frm the authorities. They all became devastated n felt like soul less body roaming around. Jk has become like stone he havnt expressed any expression after coming back frm hospital nor he talked to anyone.
Jk was sitting on the couch n thinking about tae... when he looked around he saw a room which was locked.
It's the room where tae spend his time alone n haven't allowed anyone inside it. Though many times jk asked n tried to went inside tae haven't given permission for him to go inside. It's the room where tae do painting on his own...
Jk went to search for the keys of that room....Nearly after 1 hr he got the spare key of that room. He went n unlocked that door n went inside it. The room was dark as all the screens were closed. Jk went n opened the screen. Jk got shocked by the sight in front of him . The hole room was filled with his paintings which r made by tae ,from smaller ones to larger canvas. He admired each n every painting of tae but unknowingly tears left his eyes...
After sometime jk went n sat on the couch n realised how much tae loved him frm inside. Yoongi went to jk n Sat nxt to him.
Jk: Hyung can we all stay in someother place? Its haunting me hyung?
Yoongi nodded his head as Yes.
After that they went n stayed in the apartment which is present in their offz building itself. They even called tae n jimin's house to gather some information about them. But they didn't get any
Next day they decided to go to their offz...They r not ready to attend any meetings or offz works. It's been 5th day after they left..
Jk: Hyung can't we call hobi hyung u chk them on BUSAN rgt? He anyhow lives there. We don't need to tell him this but jus tell them abt the misunderstanding.
Namjoon: S we can ask hobi's help yoongi.
Yoongi called hobi n asked him to find n chk if they r safe in BUSAN. But after sometimes hobi called him back n told them that he couldn't find any info abt them in BUSAN . All 3 were completely broken.
Jk was in his own thoughts. Yoongi was sitting like dead person. Namjoon took both the kids to get something for them to eat.
On that time.. Yoongi's phone received a call..it kept on ringing..finally yoongi's secretary picked that call n spoke...
Secretary: Mr.Min.. U need talk with them. It's someone who needs to talked about ur husband.. please come n talk...
After hearing this Yoongi rushed n picked the call... as soon as he heard wat the other person saying the phone frm his dropped n he stood there like a statue....
Jk: Hyung? Wat did that person said?..who called u? Hyung pls say something....(jk panicking n shaked yoongi)...

To be continued...