Myth and Legend/Fairy-tale Prompts (41-50)

Myth and Legend/Fairy-tale Prompts  (41-50)

________________________________

41.
A crystal cavern holds many secrets. A band of thieves break in and steal three crystals. Death and destruction follow them as they take the three crystals out into the world.

42.
The potion was made from three leathers of the last unicorn.

43.
A maiden finds a gemstone in the forest and turns it into a charm on a necklace. It’s a magical but evil stone.

44.
The princess had fallen ill. A curse was said to have befallen her. What unusual curse can you think of and how could she be saved?

45.
Magic is gone forever now. We must live on without it.

46.
Three sisters, triplets prophesies the king's death. When it comes to pass, each sister now prophesies a different future for the kingdom.

47.
A morning star shines bright one morning only to burn all day, growing bigger and bigger, until a second sun burns in the sky.

48.
A king listens to a small rat, telling him of the evil to come. The king believes the rat over everyone else.

49.
The golden eggs were not what people thought. Golden dragons would be born if only they hadn’t been stolen from their mother.

50.
At last we’ve come home. But it is not the home we remember.

_________________________________