Modern Fantasy (Paranormal, Urban Fantasy)Prompts (31-40)

__________________________

31.
The world is full of night terrors - it's open season on this year’s human tragedy, the newly forming vampires. Time to take them out.

32.
The gods and goddesses still protect the sacred temples around the world. But someone breaks in and steals the one true mystical object.

33.
A boy can communicate with animals in the amazon jungle. What happens?

34.
A young witch is sent to boarding school while her errant twin sister is sent somewhere else; to delinquent boarding school.

35.
Write about a juvenile detention for young witches and wizards. What problems could young delinquent magical beings get into, to end up here?

36.
On a school trip abroad, a girl gets tangled up in the magical underworld of sorcery and magic beneath the foreign city.

37.
It’s the year 2050. Magic is hidden, but becoming more and more open. However, witches, wizards, and immortals are being persecuted.

38.
A young boy discovers his powers for wizardry. He then meets his real Uncle; the Headmaster of the elitist Wizardry School in the country.

39.
Three young women realise they have something in common when they start having visions of one another. When they meet for the first time at the local witches school, they know they were destined to be together.

40.
I know I am special. I have super strength, but I have to hide it. Only my dad knows, and he’s found me this special school where I don’t have to hide anymore.

__________________________