Modern Fantasy (Paranormal, Urban Fantasy)Prompts (1-10)

________________________

1.
There exists a vial that will alter the state of reality once a drop falls to the ground. After you lose your job, you decide to get back at your boss.

2.
Write about a character who’s immortal and decides to pass their boredom by taking extreme and deadly sports.

3.
In a world where flowers dictate your future, you’re the town’s botanist.

4.
Write about a character with the ability to enter paintings or photographs. What happens when they enter a painting and try to leave, but can’t?

5.
Write about a character who’s travelled through dimensions so many times, they no longer remember where they are originally from.

6.
The Grim Reaper suddenly quits. Your character is looking for a summer job and submits an application.

7.
Your character has the ability to see into the future - but only five minutes of it.

8.
You awaken in the middle of the night by a text message from an unknown number. It reads: we need you. You’re the only one left.

9.
Unlike most animal sidekicks in movies and TV shows, your character’s cat has no interest in helping them. In fact, this feline is doing everything it can to stop your protagonist.

10.
You and your spouse have just moved into your dream home but quickly discover it’s the hideout of a band of faeries. You’re shocked, but your spouse is surprisingly calm.

________________________