Modern Fantasy (Paranormal, Urban Fantasy)Prompts (21-30)

______________________________

21.
You’re cursed with the ability to only speak lies. Write about what happens on your wedding day.

22.
An elf winds up on your doorstep late at night. They plead with you, “Please don’t let them find me.”

23.
The neighbourhood coffee shop is owned by a werewolf. The laundromat is run by a shapeshifting wyvern. Needless to say, this is no ordinary town.

24.
You discover you can fly. On a whim, you decide to use your newfound abilities to fight the crime in your violent neighbourhood.

25.
You’re a firefighter called to put out the flames of a house fire. However, when you arrive, you find a child sits on the ground, sobbing. “I couldn’t control it,” they weep.

26.
Fairies are real. You are in your backyard one day when a fairy starts talking to you, explaining she needs only your help.

27.
A vampire appears in your room one night. He is searching for something.

28.
Werewolves are real, and there is one in your class, you just know it. For some reason you are drawn to him, which leads you down an unexpected path.

29.
Write about a school that only happens at night, for those of nocturnal tendencies - vampires, werewolves, etc.

30.
Three students are trapped at magic school who really shouldn’t be there.

_____________________________