Epic Fantasy Prompts (21-30)

Epic Fantasy Prompts(21-30)

________________________

21.
Write about a court where night drags on for several days.

22.
You’re a bounty hunter. But instead of killing your targets, you try your best to help them.

23.
Write about a prison made of glass. Everyone, even the guards, are terrified of it.

24.
You’re a banished knight that can weld electricity. You intend to use that to your advantage.

25.
Write about an orb that gives the user the ability to see the lifespan of anyone. One day, you accidentally look at your own even though you swore you’d never. You see 6 days and 5 hours.

26.
An epic war between two rival families fighting over land and love.

27.
Lovers fall in love and run away, only to be chased by their families. They go on an adventure looking for a way to live without their families.

28.
The magic was never going to stop. If they didn't do something soon, it would overwhelm them and their entire world.

29.
To become king, the boy had to undergo a series of tests. The trials must occur in a mysterious location, but are required in order for him to become the next ruler.

30.
Two warring houses are completely destroyed by magic. Which family and which person takes the lead in the new era?

_________________________