Epic Fantasy Prompts(1-10)

Epic Fantasy Prompts  (1-10)

____________________________

1.
A murdered king returns as a ghost, determined to find his killer.

2.
Magic can only be used by one person in the world. To decide who it will be, the games begin.

3.
You’re the master of shadows. They’ve bended to your will for years, but now you sense they’re growing irritated with your control.

4.
Write about a world where cities are in the sky. The catch? Your character lives alone on the ground.

5.
Your character has been locked in the empire’s prison for years. However, this is for their protection.

6.
Four kingdoms are on the brink of war. However, your character, a lowly servant, knows a secret that can put an end to it and save thousands of lives. The catch? They have a very good reason not to say anything.

7.
Write about a ragtag group of thieves who are going to steal the King’s crown. However, they all suspect one of them could be a spy.

8.
Alternately, write about a group of thieves that band together to return something they stole as keeping this item is more dangerous. 

9.
The chosen one was supposed to save the world. Unfortunately, he actually agrees with the villain and now wants to join him.

10.
You’re an assassin who’s just been hired to kill the King. Your boss is his wife.

_________________________