★*~-Entertainment-~*★

'shoot'

Gregory pov
Freddy opened his stomach hatch and I quickly got inside. I signal Evan to get inside. He quickly followed, and soon the stomach hatch closed.

I sighed.

I looked over at Evan, who looked terrified. I think it was obvious as to why.

"Agh-!"

"I-im so s-sorry greg-gory"
He said.

Freddy was probably running, that's why we got tumbled over. But now Evan was ontop of me.

"Dont!" I shouted as Evan tried moving.

"Sorry, but I don't want anything to happen to you, it's better if we stay like this. Freddy's running, so there's a big chance we would be tumbled over again."

We stayed like that for at least 3 minutes before Freddy's stomach hatch opened again. This time, Evan actually got up. I followed behind, and soon freddy had to leave due to how he needed to go to a recharge station.

Once freddy was gone, I looked around to make sure there wasn't anything deadly nearby.

After I was sure the coast was clear, I walked over to Evan.

"Do you have an idea on what we should do now?" I asked Evan.
He looked around for a moment, before putting his hands behind his back.

I tilted my head to the side, curious of what he was doing.

"E-entertain-m-ment.." He mumbled loud enough so I could hear.

I watched carefully, and after some seconds, he pulled out.. two bears..??

Hey cuties, sorry this is a short one, I'll try to make the next one over 500 words.
Word count: 264