★*~-Scared To Death-~*★

I guess I should look again, maybe near where I first lost him.

I run a hand through my hair.

Okay, if I was walking last here and Evan just dissapeared, he obviously didn't go far. I'm really hoping that he isn't sitting around on the ground near a trashcan. Not because he probably got a lot of money from that, but because if I find him like that I'm gonna be the one to carry him home with me. And honestly, walking alongside a dead person that smells like dog shit isn't exactly my cup of tea.

I start walking around and look through anything. Gosh, might even need to get a search team for this dumbass. Does this also count the same as running away? I swear if this jerk really did run away, he's got something coming for him.

I tip over cans, look into trashcans, behind them, over at benches. Anything he could fit in.

I really feel like it's right under my nose, like I'm trying to solve this puzzle with two pieces but the second puzzle piece is right behind me somewhere. No– nevermind. I'm not that stupid. I'm smart.

Ugh, I just wonder where he is.
I sit on a bench infront of a tall building with lighting up words. It's a type of.. Amusement place? Kinda looks like a chuck-e-cheese but a lot more complex just from me seeing the crowd of people inside of there.

Anyways. I'm getting off track. I just feel like I'm so close to something. Don't know what, but for now I guess I'll keep on looking, and maybe rob a convenience store.

Wait... I.. forgot that I can't eat..

I needa stop forgetting.

Anyways, I get back up and start searching even more. I have to make at least a bit of progress for mom to be the slightest calm with me.

Sighing, I look up and look into the glittering clean window, the building looked like it was almost filled to the brim with people although it had just opened. I looked through the people there, before spotting someone familiar.

Messy medium brown hair.. Tearful brown wide eyes.. Tear stains.. black and Grey shirt.. Wait– thats Evan!
I instantly run into the building, but just as I entered I lost him. Great. Time to go through a goose chase.

"Seriously, I never knew these things existed these days," I said in a cheerful tone. "I can't believe you! You have sooo much to learn," I smiled at gregory. He was currently playing on a new addition to arcades. It was a type of zombie game i guess, and it was entertaining to watch him try and win it. The way his hair covered his forehead, his laughter and crooked smile, the way he would look at the game with such brightness in his eyes. The way I wished he looked at me.

Wait– what am I thinking.. ugh, I've gotta get my head out of the gutter. Seriously!

The screen turned bright red and he frowned as he looked at the way the screen displayed big white words which said "defeat".

"How devastating." I snickered, watching as he turned his head towards me and punched my shoulder lightly in a playful manner. His touch making my heartbeat race, even in the slightest manner. "The game was rigged either way," he spoke, rolling his eyes as he walked away from the arcade machine he said was supposedly 'rigged'

"Pretty sure that's just a cover up for sucking at it, but sure." I stared while walking alongside him while he walked who knows where.

He eyed me with a scowl, and I smiled back at him satisfied with his reaction knowing it was all just playful.

"Well, I kinda wanna show you something," he said, wiping away his scowl with a grin. His walking getting slower and from a distance I could hear loud music. "Uhm. What is it?" I asked more than confused. "Well uhm.. Its– uh, yknow what, just– follow me. You'll understand from there."

Confused, I knitted my eyebrows together, but followed his instructions after my beating heart felt the need to want to reach out to him from under my chest. I held my chest, believing that if I didn't it wouldn't be able to stay put.

I looked to my side at Gregory. Before walking further behind him. I don't know what he wants to show me, but I trust him. Even if I'm scared to death.