★*~-Forever-~*★

Hey guys, author here, so for some reason, there's been a bug and when I was trying to update the chapters on the very first page of this book, the pictures kept on not appearing, and when I tried to put them back in they would just dissapear, so I'm not sure whats happened but oh well, just a heads up guys👎

I looked to my side at Gregory. Before walking further behind him. I don't know what he wants to show me, but I trust him. Even if I'm scared to death.

"No offense Gregory, but the place you're staying at is wierd"

"None taken, mostly cause I agree with you." He smiled, looking off at the enormous animatronic playing for people of all ages– except for those that couldn't dance– some music. He turned to me and just.. Stared? I could feel his stare, and honestly it was making me nervous. That same wierd feeling happened again in my stomach.

I turned to him and smiled at him. "Stop looking at me wierdo." I teased. He instantly smiled and turned back to the wierd robot up front. I could see a hint of relevant pink tint on his cheeks appear. "Sorry, Evan."

Woah.

WOAH

Sorry, just needed a moment for myself. But, I know you guys heard that. The way he said my name. It wasn't like anybody else. It wasn't like Elizabeth begging me for me to give her a stupid doll back, my mother absoloutley screeching my name out, William spitting my name, it wasn't even close to how the rest of the missing children said my name before.

No. He said it so smoothly, with astonishment, yet he said it so normally. How abnormal. "-van, hello?" Caught off guard I held his wrist, since it would stop his hand from being swung around my face. "Uh, you out of the fog?"
He questioned, leaning closer to me and trying to pull his wrist back but failed repeatedly.

"If thats your way of saying 'did you stop daydreaming' then yeah." I answered, letting his wrist go. I watched him inspect it, before rubbing it.
"Uh, sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked, leaning forward to look at his wrist, significant guilt filling my voice.

"No, you didn't! I was just.. Looking at it for a moment–" I heard Gregory say, the end of his sentence becoming more quiet, almost like a mumble of speech. I looked up to see why his voice became so small, only to see him looking down at me. His cheeks red, and I guess at that moment I realized why he was looking at me like that.

What an idiot. I was literally less than an inch away from his face.

Guess what I did. Instead of backing up like a normal human being!
(Which I'm not) I decided to just stand there and look square at his lips like an idiot. Wow. How smart Evan, truly. Applause.

And see, this part truly amazed me. He started to lean in, and I got so nervous. And you know what else I realized in that moment? There were butterflies. That's what I kept feeling in my stomach, butterflies. I really am such an idiot.

Gregory stared at me after I leaned back, and God I wished I never leaned back. Because his lips looked so beautiful, and it made my heart ache uncontrollably when I thought of how it could've felt to have those lips plastered on mine.

"I'm–"

... Boom, finally, I decided to give in a shove my face onto his before he could say anything else. I cupped his soft face, and brought his lips to mine. And damn was I right, cause it did feel amazing. The way his lips pressed onto mine, how my heart swung itself and the intense rush of butterflies in my stomach uncontrollably flying everywhere, tickling my stomach.

"Wow." I sighed after leaning my face away from his. He grinned, and I smiled back. Feeling equally as happy as he did.

"I never knew you had it in you evan," He said, his pupils noticeably dilating as he stared down at my lips. "Uhm, what's that supposed to mean?"
"That you took forever you dumbass."

"....Uhm, yeah. Understandable," I mumbled under my own breath until I pulled him back in for another kiss.

Where the fuck did he go? I swear, this kid is gonna be the end of me. I ran into this wierd better version of chuck e cheese and have been trying to find him for the last twenty minutes. I was about to walk into this arcade type of room before my cellphone started ringing.

"Ugh, hello?" I said, pulling my phone (one that I stole barley a week ago) from my back pocket and pulling it up to my ear. I wrapped my hand around it while doing so, just to be safe I wouldn't drop and crack it like the last one

"I heard that! Anyways, I found this wierd thing in your mother's closet,"

"Uhm, what are you talking about? Why were you even in her room?"

"I got bored, I was just calling you to ask what it was. It's like, kinda wet, and it's purple."

.
.
.

"Ennard. Put. That. Thing. Down."

"What. Why?"

"Trust me, don't do anything other than putting it back where it was and getting the fuck out of there."

"What? Wait, I think I found the solution to all our problems, i found a remote control that's also purple, should I press it?"

"What! NO, Ennard, don't fucking press it, I swear!"

.
.
.

"Eggs? It's like.. Shakira, its shaki–... Oh.."

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. He really doesn't know when to fucking listen,

"I think I have an idea of what this is now.." He said in his robotic voice, before I heard him scream at the top of his lungs. I hung up before I could hear– what I probably assumed– my mother walking into the room and punching him right in the face. Don't even know where he got the phone from, but it isn't my problem.

My phone rung again, only for the caller id to be my mom.

I scrunched up my face.

"Awh, shit."