★*~-Talking-~*★

Haha.. Heyyy, guys.. did you guys miss me?😄 "why did you just.. Leave?" Gregory demanded, pointing his finger accusingly towards the anonymous author. Uhm, I was busy? "For a year?!" ... You're right. Although your a child.. I'm sorry! Even though I was busy i kinda did abandon this story, but now I'll start getting on track and begin posting a weekly update each Saturday morning or late night. (Depending on how I feel), uhm, but enough of me! I know you guys are here because of the story.

I smiled at him, nodding a bit as he dragged me.

Gregory and I walked, as we walked our hands brushed against themselves. I put both of my hands in my pockets as I walked, feeling the amount of heat that filled my cheeks. We passed the grand fountain before Gregory led me farther from the glowing fountain, and instead inside a room. He closed the door after a frustrating failed attempt, and turned to me.

"Alright! We are staying here." He said, his chest heaving with heavy breaths after having to close the heavy door.

I quietly laughed. "I d-dont th-thi-think those doors w-were ma-made for hu-hum-mans," I smiled, watching him roll his eyes playfully.

He got further into the room, it wasn't exactly large but wasn't small. It was more in the middle but leaning more towards smaller. The walls were a crusty gray, leftover items and animatronic nessesities were in boxes and ontop of a table in this room, letting me guess it was a storage room of some sort. "So, h-how did y-you even e-e-end up here?" I asked, walking towards him in a sluggish manner, before stopping.

"I-I- don't m-mean it in a-a bad-d way!" I quickly said, in a quickened tone. The words coming out faster than I acknowledged so we're spoken as if they were spilling down my tongue. His expression becoming mixed between confusion and frustration, until his face settled on a calm expression. "I know what you mean, Evan." He said. His voice comparing to the way his face looked. I sat down, not bothering him for an answer as quickly as I wanted it. I knew he was pondering on how to tie his words together.

"You d-dont have-"
"It's not my first time here. And I'm sure you know that because I've let you know that I understand my way around here." He said, turning towards me. His eyes seeming tired. "I dont have anywhere else to go, I don't have a home or parents. And being in here is better than being outside." He said, his head now looking straight ahead.

"I... I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

"Don't apologize if it isn't your fault." He said, glancing at me with a sorrowfilled smile.

I could feel my cheeks getting warm, i nodded before turning away to look at my side. I heard gregory sigh, and at that moment I felt my own hand on my cheek, wondering why they felt warm.
The sensation didn't last long though, we decided to talk for a bit to pass the time.

"I-I can't really t-tell y-yo-you much g-greg-gregory.. I'm s-sorry." I said, I don't want him to know a lot. I didn't trust him as much as I should've.
"It's okay, I like to talk." Gregory exclaimed, the way his mouth curved up making my stomach feel wierd. "T-then t-tell m-m-me anything," I said, ignoring the feeling in my stomach.
He nodded and began speaking, I could hear the excitement in his voice and I smiled and listened.

He ended up falling asleep after tiring himself out with the amount of time he spoke. I learned a bunch of things about gregory now. Like his interests and his past. I felt kind of happy knowing that he let me know about himself this much. Maybe I should've done the same.
I looked down at gregory. His head was I my lap since there was nothing to act as a pillow for him. His arms were wrapped around himself, as if to act like a blanket.

I frowned at this. I leaned forward a bit and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me so that his head was now on my chest and his legs faced the same direction as mine. I still held him, my eyes instinctively widened as I heard him groan a little. Fortunatley, he just shifted a bit and didn't wake up.

I sighed softly, still leaning forwards I took out my wings and brought them as close as I could to me, and wrapped them around me and Gregory.

I breathed deeply, feeling comftorable after shifting around into a position I could manage to be in for a long while against the wall. I couldn't sleep because I had been unable to ever since my death, but having my eyes open while daydreaming would be kinda wierd for Gregory, it really wouldn't be my cup of tea if I was still human and wokeup to see someone with their eyes wide open.

So I closed my eyes and started daydreaming. On nights like these I would normally play games with the nightmares, go on a phone to pass the time, read a movie, anything I would think of. But now that Gregory is in my arms, I can't really do that.

It felt good to rest my eyes for a lot of time, I should've started doing that, but it kind of gets boring when all you see is black in moments when you don't know what to daydream about.

After a long while, I felt movement in my arms. I kept my eyes closed, thinking it was just Gregory finding another comftorable position. I finally opened my eyes when I felt strange movement and and something on my wing.

"Gregory?" I said, making him turn his head towards me in a shocked manner. "Sorry! I thought you were asleep," He said as his face turned slightly red. He took his hand off of my wing's feathers, he was still sitting down just not as close as he was when he was asleep. "I c-can't really sl-sleep. Also, w-w-what were you d-doing?" I asked, pointing towards him. "Uhm.. They looked soft and I didn't think you would mind." He said, gesturing towards my wings.

I raised an eyebrow, both of us putting down our hands. "You can't sleep?" "Uh, yeah. I-I mean, I c-can b-but It'd be r-really hard to." I said awkwardly.

"So, you just stayed there for hours with me?" "Y-yeah?" "You know you didn't have to. If I were you, I would've gotten bored really quickly." I smiled. "I k-know. I-I don't k-know. I g-guess I j-j-just-" suddenly we heard a loud commotion of footsteps somewhere near the door.

I quickly tucked my wings back under my hoodie, and glanced at Gregory. "I didn't know they would open this quickly, this place usually opens some hours after I wakeup."

"It's opening?" I said with confusion.

"Yeah! Cmon, I guess we should go do something, they have lots of entertainments when they open. That's how I usually spend my days here,"

Huh, I guess Micheal can wait.

Gregory grabbed my wrist before pulling up from the ground.

I was originally going to just post this Saturday, but I had a slight bug with the story, so I had to wait till Sunday to post it. It feels a lot better now that this is fully completed, I'm going to motivate myself to make longer chapters to keep you guys more intertained, sorry for any spelling errors guys. Any ideas for upcoming events or moments to happen between Gregory and Evan, text me separately or just on the story!
1340 Words