★*~-interactions-~*★

Huh, I guess Micheal can wait.

Gregory grabbed my wrist before pulling up from the ground.

"What.. is that.?" Asked Gregory in a confused tone. Something I could understand from his perspective, I would ask the same thing if I were him, just with more tears, y'know?

"Uh, t-this is c-c-called an illusion di-disk. I-It owns up to.. To its name, it m-m-makes me lo-look more h-human s-so I d-don't freak out people o-or get into a-a-an insane a-asylum or s-s-something." At least that's what Mike said, anyways. Gregory raised an eyebrow, he took a glance at it before looking back at me.

"So, it doesn't hurt? Like.., like at all.?"
"Uh, d-do you mean p-p-putting on the illusion disk orrr.. T-the blood a-and cuts on m-my he-head?"

"... Both?"

I smiled at him for a moment. He was so oblivious. Gregory crossed his arms with a pouty look at me. "What?" "N-No, nothing. Uhm, anyways. T-the cuts d-d-don't hurt at all, I-I do fe-feel pain though and it throbs a-a bit when I t-touch it or h-h-have to c-change my bandages. Uh.. The.. The illusion disk doesn't hurt at all." I said quietly, setting the illusion disk ontop of my chest
and... I couldn't feel the blood crawling down my scalp.

"Whoaa," Gregory whispered in awe. He touched my eye where the bandages used to be. I felt some heat near on my face just brushed it away. "Wait." He said, taking his hand away from my face. Man.

"So, what would happen if a human were to put on an illusion disk?" He asked. His words altogether confusing me. "Wow...," I said at a loss for words.
"I've n-never really th-thought of that before.. I-I actually d-don't know,"

Before me and Gregory actually went out into the crowd of people, I couldn't just go out there as a blood covered child, right? So I had to get my illusion disk and since it had been a bunch of time after I had let it charge, it was ready for me to wear it. So I guess undercover mission it is? I mean, it always is an undercover mission when one of us go outside with an illusion disk.

Gregory smiled at me. A wierd feeling made me nauseous and warm at the same time. It felt like there was something flying in my stomach multiple times. "That's alright.. Uhm, we should go now!" He said, his smile fading giving me a disappointing result and the feeling inside my stomach soon faded.
"Yeah– of course."

"How could you just.. Loose him?!"
"I-I don't know.. He was there and then the next he completely dissapeared!"
"...Seriously?"
I groaned in frustration. Gosh!

"What if something happened to him? I swear to you, Micheal Afton Schimidt, If I find out your brother was ran over by a car or worse you will never hear the end of it!"

"I'm telling you mom! He deffinetley did not get run over by a car."

Mom screamed before stomping out of the room with her porcelain purple heels. What did really happen to Evan? I honestly wouldn't care less but mom would bring death upon me if I killed him, again..

I sighed, my sneakers hitting the floor filled my ears, I grabbed the doorknob and pulled the door open.

I guess I should look again, maybe near where I first lost him.