☆*~-memmories-~*☆

I quickly turned by head to the puppet show.

Crying Child pov
What is this.. wierd feeling..? Something I had never felt before. I had this wierd feeling in my stomach, and my face felt warm, although I felt sad with the nightmares recreating the story of my life, which I'm sure they knew because they stalk me all the time, I felt.. Happy? Excited? (Don't make it wierd guys..) I couldn't figure out this feeling.

"Why don't you give fredbear I big fat kiss!"
★[------------------]★
"I-I don't want to!"
"Cmon! Don't you love him~?"
"PLEASE MICHEAL I DONT WANT TO!"
"Don't be such a crybaby!"
"NO! LET GO OF ME AGH-!"
*crunch*
"-TERRENCE AFTON"
★[------------------]★
My eyes widened at the sudden memory, before bright red tears filled my eyes.
I wiped the tears off of my cheeks, but more came after those. The nightmares noticed, and started to stop the puppet show. Gregory heard the soft sobs that uncontrollably came out of my mouth and turned his head towards me, making me also turn my head so he couldn't see the tears running out of my eyes. I fluttered my eyes, before picking up my hands to rub my eyes carefully to try and wipe the tears away. I only failed at the attempt and made my eyes even more puffy. "Evan..?" Gregory said in a soft voice. I heard him scooting closer to me. I hid my face in my hands, I didn't want him to see the mess of a face I had. I felt a gentle tug at my wrists. I realized Gregory had grabbed my wrists to take my hands off of my face. I looked over at him, seeing the worried look on his face. More sobs came out of my mouth, before I jumped onto him. Wrapping my arms around him and letting my chin rest on his shoulder as more tears escaped my glossy eyes. I sobbed while I hugged Gregory. I flinched as he wrapped his hands around me. I bit down on my lip, before breaking down in even more cries. Sorrow was slowly filled with frustration. I hated when I cried. But I knew it was something that would always be apart of my life. After all, my name is crying child. But I couldn't help but hate how much I cried. There was never a good memory I had out of crying. Some people would experience something they were so happy, or excited about that they would cry. I never had those moments. I had only lived up to a very young age when I died, it was normal that I hadn't has happy emotions regularly. But that was also something so wrong. I was a child, I deserved happiness. Every time I was reminded about how I never experienced something so common, I grew with sorrow. It was sad that I didn't even know what a certain emotion was like. I didn't understand it. Why did such a young child have to suffer. I never did anything to deserve this. I wasn't a rebellious child to William or anything, I always followed his rules. I knew he was busy, working on the restaurant with Henry. So he didn't have time for us. And I knew my siblings weren't responsible for actions my parents needed did. But I understood after sometime of suffering that I didn't deserve the insomnia I had, and the 'nightmares' I had every night as a child. I was tired. Of everything. If I didn't die because of an animatronic, I'm pretty sure I would've done it myself. I'm still tired. I wanted to rest. After everything I've been through, I wanted peace. But I guess the universe decided I didn't need peace. I didn't even have a choice. I didn't choose. That's what I'm so frustrated about. That I didn't have a choice to rest. I took deep breaths in as I finally concentrated on being calmer. I didn't want to freak out Gregory as much as I already did.
"I-Im sorry." I muttered into his ear.
"Don't apologize, it isn't your fault you cried."
I got off of him, looking at his face as I felt mine heat up.
"N-Nobody's ever said s-s-something like t-that to me.."
I said, stuttering the least that I could. I watched as his cheeks slowly turned into a shade of mixed pink and red.

What does that mean?

I sniffed as I wiped away the tears that were still on my face.

The nightmares had fully stopped and packed away the puppets elsewhere, and had turned into plushies. I held my hands behind my back, and pushed them back infront of me. To Gregory's surprise, both plushies were lying directly in my hands. He looked back over to where they used to be, and glanced back at the same plushies that were in my hands. I hugged them, squishing them in my chest as I buried my head in the plushies. I smelled them, recognizing the comforting smell that i remembered as my room. I missed home. Tears swelled in my eyes as I remembered how good it felt to lay in my bed. I shook off the thought and resisted the tears from escaping. I held my head back up, locking eyes with him. He got up, and offered me his soft pale hands.

I looked at his hand for a moment, before hesitantly taking it.
"We should try and find somewhere to rest." He said as he ruffled my hair.
I smiled at him, nodding a bit as he dragged me.

Hey pookies, I'm back after taking a long break. Things have been rough for me mostly at home but also at school, I'm not sure if I'll continue this book because I really want to make one on another Fandom I've been wanting to pursue ever since I've started this account. I'm really sorry if I do stop continuing this book, but please be aware that it is also my choice and I've been wanting to make a book on this Fandom for a really long time because it's one of the things that has helped me keep going. Thanks for reading this chapter, or book in general. :)

Word count: 1052