𝒊𝒊. 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐?"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 night of the comet had arrived, casting an ethereal glow upon the world. Athena's day had unfolded surprisingly well, leaving her in a state of contentment.

Nestled in the quiet embrace of darkness, she immersed herself in a book that unraveled the secrets of her lineage.

Within its pages, she discovered tales of Azula Cullen, a remarkable witch who had vanquished a banshee and, somehow, absorbed its supernatural powers.

Azula was the very witch Sheila had spoken of, and it seemed that the Cullen bloodline harbored many individuals blessed with extraordinary gifts. Athena, now bearing the mantle of a Cullen witch, possessed the banshee's abilities, but she remained uncertain about the extent of her newfound powers.

Experimenting with minor spells and potions, she had already accomplished small wonders. It was through this magical prowess that she had cured her morning hangover.

Being a witch held its own allure, but being a Cullen witch proved to be an exhilarating and marvelous experience.

"Your turn," Tyler interrupted Athena's contemplation, breaking her train of thought. The night of the comet had brought them together at the pool table, engaged in a fierce game where Athena, much to Tyler's annoyance, held the upper hand. She made her move, a triumphant smile playing upon her lips.

Tyler, with a dismissive roll of his eyes, stepped forward to take his turn but abruptly halted, his attention diverted elsewhere. "Tyler," Athena muttered, a hint of irritation seeping into her voice, but he paid her no mind.

Curiosity compelled her to follow his gaze, and when she beheld the scene, laughter involuntarily bubbled up within her.

Elena's younger brother, Jeremy, engaged in a lively conversation with Vicki, whom Athena had thought to still be recovering in the hospital.

She wanted to speak to Vicki to find out if she had any memory of what had happened.

"Looks like little Gilbert stole your girl," Athena teasingly remarked, her words drawing a glare from Tyler. He abandoned his pool stick, marching toward Jeremy and Vicki. Athena heaved a sigh, trailing behind him.

"Hey, Vick. How are you feeling?" Tyler inquired.

"Like you care," Vicki retorted, her gaze bearing a glint of disdain, before she turned away. Athena suppressed a laugh, but when she glanced at Jeremy and glimpsed the smug expression on his face, she burst out laughing. "Shut up Athena," Athena rolled her eyes, and then she followed after Vicki.