𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩

"𝑾𝒐𝒘, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅

"𝑾𝒐𝒘, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅."

Athena sighed as she stared up at the ceiling. Her heart was pounding as she recalled the previous events. She had killed Vicki Donovan. Sure, Athena wasn't that fond of her but she was still a human being.

Athena hated that Damon had turned her into a vampire. She hated that she had killed her and there was nothing she could do. She hated that she didn't feel any guilt at all. Though her mind was racing, her heart felt relieved.

It was the blood flowing through her veins. Many of her ancestors had killed vampires. It was her nature.

She had chosen not to get up and restrain Vicki but instead use her magic to drive a stake through her heart. Why? Because she's a Cullen. She had to protect the innocent and punish the wicked. Vicki was now a vampire which made her a target in the Cullens' eyes.

"Get up, child." A voice commanded causing Athena to roll her eyes. "Is this about the Donovan girl? You shouldn't blame yourself. You're a Cullen. It's in your blood," Sheila explained as she sat beside the girl.

Athena turned her head so she was glaring at the elder witch. "Thank you. You always know how to cheer a girl up after she killed someone," Her voice was laced with sarcasm but Sheila only smiled, not affected in the slightest.

She got up and walked over to one of the bookshelves. She picked out a book and Athena sat up, immediately recognizing it. Athena slowly got up and walked towards Sheila, "That's my family's history book. 'The Cullen History' is quite entertaining. Some of my ancestors were odd women especially Azula."

Sheila laughed as she remembered all the stories she had read about Azula. She was one of the fiercest Cullens to have ever lived. She had vanished after they killed her best friend, Emily. Sheila smiled as she looked at Athena.

One of the many reasons why she wanted Athena to teach Bonnie magic was because Azula had taught Emily magic. Then Emily became one of the most powerful witches in her family. She knew Athena could turn Bonnie into a very powerful witch.

Sheila opened the book and took out a small necklace. Athena stared at the necklace with sadness in her eyes. "That's my mom's necklace. She said that her mother had given it to her. How do you have it? She never took it off."

Sheila froze at Athena's question. Athena noticed and raised her eyebrows as she crossed her arms. Sheila glanced down at the necklace then back at Athena. "Your mother gave me a few hours before she had died. Now, I'm giving it to you."