ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ ᴇᴘ.1

ᕱ⑅ᕱ ——————————ᕱ⑅ᕱ

⊱ ⸝⸝ 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𖥻 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
ꗃ 𝐀𝓶ꫀ𝙡𝗶ᗩ 𝐌.꒱
︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿

𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?
𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

   "Mom!" She yelled throwing clothes all over her room

"Mom!" She yelled throwing clothes all over her room. She begin running around her room before she let out a hiss in pain, she grabbed onto her big toe and groaned. "Fuck!" She yelled.

She sat down on her bed as her mom knocked on her door. "Amelia?" Her mother Kamlia says softly. "Yes mom?" She mumbled. "Can I come in?" She asks. "Okay.." She says before rolling onto her stomach.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" Her mother asks, she shook her head no before sighing.

"Are you sure? Cause you usually don't start running around your room, looking for an outfit unless you're nervous." Her mother added.

"Mom, it's a new school and I need to be presentable!" Amelia responds before huffing turning on her back.

"Well, Lia.. You don't need to worry, just try and make friends. Be calm, be yourself alright?" Her mother says.

"Mommm! I'm nervous, okay? But it's like I'm excited and nervous." Amelia sighs sitting up looking at her mother.

"Well I won't lie, I would've been nervous but it's your two years to shine. 7th and 8th grade, make it memorable okay?" Her mother softly smiled at her, as she begin to rubs her daughters knee.

Amelia nods her head slowly before looking down at her fingers. "Im probably making you more nervous as we talk, so you should head to bed alright?" Her mother stands up before walking towards then door and walking out.

"Make 7th grade memorable." Amelia mumbles.

————————————————————————